November 6, 2012 7:31 PM·0 comments
Tags: 2012 Elections
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @Stowydad: Ex-Sen. Carol Flynn, being confirmed as a campaign finance board member, was once the victim of a pie attack. http://t.co/D7I… Apr 20, 2015
- RT @StarTribune: House GOP $2B tax cut plan would lower taxes for 2 million Minnesotans, and businesses, too. http://t.co/SfVpxJTo0w Apr 20, 2015
- RT @Stowydad: According to GOP's spreadsheet, their signature new state $1K per person exemption does go away after FY2017 #mnleg Apr 20, 2015
- RT @allisonsherry: After an easy re-elect @repjohnkline has a tough first 100 days with a farther right House http://t.co/NMZHdQS95S Apr 20, 2015
- RT @mjp4liberty: @MNCRs Prez straw poll- Walker 1st, Rubio 2nd, Paul 3rd. #mncrs #mngop Apr 18, 2015
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.