November 6, 2012 7:31 PM·0 comments
Tags: 2012 Elections
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Please provide a valid email address.
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- We've entered the 24 hour reporting period - until August 11 - of large campaign contributions. Updates here -> http://t.co/PRn3JbdHJZ 6 hours ago
- Big contribution received by @ABetterMN from WIN Minnesota + big contribution to WIN Minnesota -> http://t.co/bkkPLSrRQC 6 hours ago
- A lot of Johnson in tonight's Political Drive-Time: http://t.co/g3UqH3GBB2 8 hours ago
- Via press release: @seifertmn endorsed by Rep. Dean Urdahl & Fmr. Rep. Bruce Vogel, Rep. Ron Shimanski, Rep. Ray Welker & Sen. Joe Gimse 8 hours ago
- RT @Stowydad: Case aims to remove Minnesota GOP legislator from ballot over residency doubts (with assist from @kpottermn) http://t.co/FZWO… 9 hours ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.