November 6, 2012 7:31 PM·0 comments
Tags: 2012 Elections
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Please provide a valid email address.
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Please fill in the required fields.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @RachelSB: Leadership shake-up at Jeff Johnson campaign; former Pawlenty aide taking charge | http://t.co/jlR13IXyON Sep 19, 2014
- RT @tomscheck: In major shakeup, Republican Jeff Johnson replaces his campaign chief. http://t.co/au0XKopudE Sep 19, 2014
- RT @tomscheck: Johnson's campaign spokesman said the "statement speaks for itself' when asked whether their campaign manager resigned or wa… Sep 19, 2014
- RT @bloisolson: A new campaign manager is big change this close to an election. Sep 19, 2014
- What will Johnson's Tea Party support think? From the archives: David Gaither lobbied for immigration reform: http://t.co/vQGjIEbdp6 Sep 19, 2014
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.