November 6, 2012 7:31 PM·0 comments
Tags: 2012 Elections
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
Sign-up for politics.mn’s daily e-mail updates
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @Stowydad: . @ScottHonourMN camp confirms @politicsdotmn report that candidate kicked in $500K more recently #mngov 26 mins ago
- Now: @ScottHonourMN ups ante: donates $500K more to campaign: http://t.co/7w8RROXLsx 2 hours ago
- Via press release: Senator David Hann endorses @JimNashMN47A in 47A GOP primary campaign over @BobFreyMN 3 hours ago
- RT @MattSwenson: .@TCBmag -- @GovMarkDayton: State Technology Overhaul Has Saved $27M http://t.co/SccnX26mKA #BetterMN 4 hours ago
- RT @MNSecofState: It’s 20 days to the August 12 Primary Election. Do you know where your polling place is? http://t.co/BM0xLUqnYO 4 hours ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.