November 6, 2012 7:31 PM·0 comments
Tags: 2012 Elections
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @mbrodkorb: ICYMI: @LeftMN offers commentary on Julianne Ortman's FEC issues -> http://t.co/fATuTSXkvn 8 hours ago
- Read @Jeff4Gov's "analysis" on the 2014 election for governor. I'll have a review of his analysis later this week -> http://t.co/HTgDHbeFAj 21 hours ago
- RT @LeftMN: Hit 'em where it hurts - http://t.co/L0RzwXr4uB http://t.co/Ci64BUHS2T Dec 21, 2014
- RT @mbrodkorb: UPDATE: "Boat To Forever Productions" was set up by Gilmore & Peter Waldron. It was administratively closed by the State of … Dec 20, 2014
- RT @mbrodkorb: UPDATE: MN GOP activist/lawyer John Gilmore now claims he was paid to work on Ortman's campaign through a Florida based corp… Dec 20, 2014
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.