November 6, 2012 7:31 PM·0 comments
Tags: 2012 Elections
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Please provide a valid email address.
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Please fill in the required fields.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @MNsure: Small business employees could see premiums drop by as much as 15% through @MNsure this year. http://t.co/uPEaTQCCG1 3 mins ago
- RT @MNsure: Live in northern Minnesota? You're going to have more choice on @MNsure, including at least 2 plans/metal level. http://t.co/2v… 5 mins ago
- RT @MNsure: For the first time ever, no deductible plans available on @MNsure. Use your benefits from day one. http://t.co/73hzDXynPI 6 mins ago
- RT @bbierschbach: Dept of Commerce Commissioner Mike Rothman said they don't anticipate any other state in Midwest and nation will come out… 7 mins ago
- RT @MNsure: More financial help available in 2015, only through @MNsure. http://t.co/m2jU0OJ1CL 8 mins ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.