November 6, 2012 7:31 PM·0 comments
Tags: 2012 Elections
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @mattdelong: #BREAKING: Rep. Keith Ellison says he will resign from his House seat if elected DNC chair https://t.co/oiOPV4CWg8 14 hours ago
- RT @mbrodkorb: In email to #mngop activists, @MNGOP Chair Downey says he will make a final decision on seeking re-election by the end of th… Dec 6, 2016
- RT @catnapp: Persistence paid off for new minority leader of Minnesota House https://t.co/w81e42PHsr Dec 4, 2016
- RT @mbrodkorb: Via email: @ChrisFieldsMN raises concern about vote to change salary authorization at tomorrow's #mngop central committee me… Dec 3, 2016
- RT @CNN: Rep. Keith Ellison faces renewed scrutiny over past ties to Nation of Islam, defense of anti-Semitic figures https://t.co/koMbeprw… Dec 1, 2016
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.