November 6, 2012 7:31 PM·0 comments
Tags: 2012 Elections
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Please provide a valid email address.
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Please fill in the required fields.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- Correct...thank you. RT @MaxHailperin: @politicsdotmn Make that "down over 5 percentage points". It was down over 34 percent. 4 hours ago
- Via press advisory: @MikeForMN to tour Polymet Mining Corporation tomorrow... 6 hours ago
- Tonight's Political Drive-Time: http://t.co/DsIQ8mDS7x 6 hours ago
- .@MikeForMN's new TV ad connects @alfranken to Obama, votes for tax increases: http://t.co/XAEFTVycZR 7 hours ago
- .@LucyQuinlivan Correct, turnout is down 5 percent points or 33 percent... 8 hours ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.