November 6, 2012 7:31 PM·0 comments
Tags: 2012 Elections
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @mbrodkorb: NOW: My latest for the @StarTribune: "Tomassoni memo shows he is working for RAMS during legislative session" -> http://t.co… 2 hours ago
- RT @mbrodkorb: UPDATE: New developments in the controversy involving Sen. Tomassoni and his new job with RAMS...more details in new post in… 4 hours ago
- RT @mbrodkorb: NOW -> Via @jpcoolican: "Tomassoni's lawyer also a registered lobbyist" http://t.co/4ILTwM3zmh Jan 30, 2015
- RT @mbrodkorb: Michael J. Ahern with Dorsey & Whitney, is a registered lobbyist for clients that would overlap with Tomassoni's role as sen… Jan 29, 2015
- RT @mbrodkorb: Sen. Tomassoni's attorney for RAMS issue is also a registered lobbyist for multiple clients at the State Capitol -> http://t… Jan 29, 2015
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.