November 6, 2012 7:31 PM·0 comments
Tags: 2012 Elections
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @Stowydad: While GOP leaders are back at @GovMarkDayton place today, he met privately with Dem #mnleg leaders Bakk and Thissen last nigh… 13 hours ago
- RT @Stowydad: I dug a little deeper to find the bounty-hunter law back story: http://t.co/ZoblTyh5Hp #mnleg May 28, 2015
- RT @StribOpinion: Sack: Any last words? I'm sorry I attacked the PedalPub. http://t.co/H6Q3yJdbWk http://t.co/1SpVptYnyG May 27, 2015
- RT @PBhcarlson: Former lawmaker picked to head Walz's re-election campaign http://t.co/n4GvX2CbZQ May 27, 2015
- RT @jpkolb: Now @ Kolblog- Binding Caucuses: @Mngop's Loss is Minnesota's gain. http://t.co/SqbrwYiGAN Baby steps toward relevance! May 27, 2015
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.