November 6, 2012 7:31 PM·0 comments
Tags: 2012 Elections
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @HHHSchool: RT @MikeErlandson: @mritchie delivers great Sabo Lecture, big picture public service. Thx Mark for yours. @HHHSchool http://… 9 hours ago
- RT @RachelSB: @RachelSB and here's Thissen's reax http://t.co/I8mlDvRNmr 9 hours ago
- RT @Stowydad: I overlooked that Wagenius left off House Environment Cmte for 1st time since 1987 until @paulthissen statement condemning ex… 13 hours ago
- .@mnhousegop releases committee assignments for the 2015-16 legislative session -> http://t.co/Ox9lG3g89l 13 hours ago
- RT @Stowydad: Minnesota unemployment rate for Nov. was 3.7%. Lowest since May 2001 15 hours ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.