November 6, 2012 7:31 PM·0 comments
Tags: 2012 Elections
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Please provide a valid email address.
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Please fill in the required fields.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- Republicans wore "U.S. Senator for Obama" t-shirts modeled on @alfranken's campaign logo at today's debate. Pic -> http://t.co/M1wIMi3K5d 45 mins ago
- RT @sachalouise: "Poll released Wednesday showed Rep. Rick Nolan leading his GOP challenger Stewart Mills by 11 points": http://t.co/jmK0Gt… 2 hours ago
- RT @mbrodkorb: My comments to @MinnPost & @CyndyBrucato about what to watch for in tonight's gov debate: http://t.co/dqiHP3FqUN 2 hours ago
- RT @HotlineJosh: This #MNSEN debate between Al Franken and Mike McFadden quite entertaining. Both candidates brought their A games https://… 2 hours ago
- RT @timpugmire: New MNsure rates fuel political fight | Capitol View | Minnesota Public Radio News http://t.co/WtanIgPCU8 2 hours ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.