November 6, 2012 7:31 PM·0 comments
Tags: 2012 Elections
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
Sign-up for politics.mn’s daily e-mail updates
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @mbrodkorb: New post for @StarTribune: "Michele Bachmann for president in 2016? It may happen." http://t.co/brd4OYFHZP 6 hours ago
- Via @LawyerMN: @NewmanForAG reports strong fundraising start in AG’s race: http://t.co/M42Z4QQbVT 8 hours ago
- .@Jeff4Gov campaign stays very active even as Johnson recovers from surgery...no sign of slowing down. http://t.co/Yle8AQTp4d 8 hours ago
- RT @RachelSB: According to my calculations, GOP challenger McFadden took in 7th most, has 6th most cash on hand among challengers. http://… 9 hours ago
- RT @RachelSB: According to my calculations, Sen. Franken took in the 2nd most and has the 8th most cash on hand among incumbents. http://t… 9 hours ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.