November 6, 2012 7:51 PM·0 comments
Tags: 2012 Elections
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Please provide a valid email address.
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Please fill in the required fields.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @mbrodkorb: UPDATE: MacDonald & her husband walk to their car after MacDonald's press conference -> Pic: http://t.co/j7WBNnSF2K 45 mins ago
- RT @mbrodkorb: UPDATE: Grigsby would not allow MacDonald to answer questions about her campaign, despite her campaign issuing advisory abou… 45 mins ago
- RT @mbrodkorb: BREAKING: No sentence today - scheduled for November 12 - 9AM. Judge ordered Michelle MacDonald to undergo a "psychological … 46 mins ago
- RT @mbrodkorb: BREAKING: The judge has also found Michelle MacDonald GUILTY of speeding... 46 mins ago
- RT @mbrodkorb: BREAKING: Michelle MacDonald has been found GUILTY on the charges of obstruction of an arrest & refusal to submit to test. N… 46 mins ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.