November 6, 2012 7:51 PM·0 comments
Tags: 2012 Elections
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @mbrodkorb: Former GOP U.S. Senate candidate says top @JulianneOrtman advisor offered to pay "up to $5,000" for endorsement -> http://t.… 6 hours ago
- RT @StarTribune: Your Voices blogger @mbrodkorb: Ex-U.S. Senate candidates allege adviser of another offered to pay for endorsements. http:… 16 hours ago
- RT @mbrodkorb: My latest post for the @StarTribune: "Candidate charge: Ortman advisor paid for endorsement" http://t.co/Hh880zedaJ Nov 22, 2014
- ICYMI: FEC: @JulianneOrtman U.S. Senate campaign missing almost $130K http://t.co/gL51gP08ZV Nov 20, 2014
- RT @Action4Energy: Just Announced: Fmr. Senate Maj. Leader Roger Moe and State Rep. Mike Beard of #Minnesota to co-chair #CSEF #mnleg http:… Nov 20, 2014
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.