November 6, 2012 7:51 PM·0 comments
Tags: 2012 Elections
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Please provide a valid email address.
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Please fill in the required fields.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @mbrodkorb: My latest post for the @StarTribune -> "The art of a booking photo": http://t.co/wAauNp4ZRM 12 mins ago
- RT @Stowydad: Interesting debt in each report: MNDFL owes $486 to ambulance co. for EMT service at convention. MNGOP owes $5640 for a blimp… 3 hours ago
- WOW: @MNGOP state executive committee member tells me they would "fully support" MacDonald being arrested tomorrow if she enters GOP booth.. 5 hours ago
- Confrontation tomorrow? Despite being banned from the @MNGOP booth, MacDonald plans on being at the booth at 9 AM -> http://t.co/CTOJhG0xKI 5 hours ago
- BREAKING: @MNGOP bans GOP-endorsed MN Supreme Court candidate Michelle MacDonald from #MNGOP booth at @mnstatefair: http://t.co/CTOJhG0xKI 6 hours ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.