November 6, 2012 7:51 PM·0 comments
Tags: 2012 Elections
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Please provide a valid email address.
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Please fill in the required fields.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- .@Mthomps016 It is an interesting story about a new issue in the race for governor... 50 mins ago
- RT @RepErikPaulsen: Anti-Sex Trafficking legislation I helped author was signed into law yesterday by the President: http://t.co/XfUvUnblGx… 55 mins ago
- Must read -> RT @tomscheck: Death penalty politics enter the race for MN governor. Via @timpugmire http://t.co/fboyRCJrwl 1 hour ago
- RT @atrupar: I thought @panndder was trolling me when I clicked this http://t.co/PZ9Cnw4v1P and saw this #RIPMcFadden http://t.co/pCQqhjSqKW 2 hours ago
- RT @PBhcarlson: Interesting. SEIU endorsed Republican Rep. Greg Davids of Preston. 2 hours ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.