November 6, 2012 7:51 PM·0 comments
Tags: 2012 Elections
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @MPRpolitics: Minnesota Republicans adjust to reality of Trump atop their ticket https://t.co/VDv7lrkUXc 10 hours ago
- RT @mbrodkorb: Via press release: @DarleneforCD2 announces legislative endorsements in #mn02 -> https://t.co/q5s4wvy3Rm 14 hours ago
- RT @webertom1: FYI: 3 of 4 GOP #mn02 candidates join me Thu at 12 on @MPRNews: @howeforcongress, @Jason2CD & @DarleneforCD2 (@Gerson4Congre… 15 hours ago
- RT @mbrodkorb: Via press release: a strong statement from @AngieCraigMN connecting Donald Trump to candidates in #mn02 -> https://t.co/REop… 17 hours ago
- RT @mbrodkorb: Woah: @howeforcongress campaign says @Gerson4Congress canceled on @MPR debate for #mn02 #mngop candidates -> https://t.co/1… May 3, 2016
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.