November 6, 2012 7:51 PM·0 comments
Tags: 2012 Elections
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Please provide a valid email address.
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Please fill in the required fields.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @bmcclung: .@Harvard visiting scholar Carl Klarner predicts GOP takeover of MN House (& 13 other legislative bodies) http://t.co/byedqU4… 56 mins ago
- RT @AdamVWahlberg: The Star Tribune endorsed Stewart Mills for congress. His policies? Not so much http://t.co/Z4xsNDw67K 1 hour ago
- RT @mikehowardmn: MN Jobs Coalition Ad attacking House DFLers has "plenty of holes," rated misleading http://t.co/P9wLWSEwaI #mnleg 1 hour ago
- RT @JournalistsLike: 12 Halloween Costume Ideas for Journalists http://t.co/kx98Q3cZg8 #partylikeajournalist http://t.co/mnZvg9jP5N 2 hours ago
- The focus on the last days of the campaign should be on rallying voters TOWARD your candidacy & not highlighting successes of your opponent. 2 hours ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.