November 6, 2012 7:51 PM·0 comments
Tags: 2012 Elections
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Please provide a valid email address.
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Please fill in the required fields.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- Balls & Strikes: Why @Jeff4Gov is losing and why he will lose: http://t.co/bgSKVzPGP8 28 mins ago
- RT @TheFix: The single trait that made Ben Bradlee so great. http://t.co/fUfwrVhS3f http://t.co/bZtCR8DE4M 2 hours ago
- RT @TheFix: Ben Bradlee, a journalistic titan, has passed. http://t.co/K6tgptpnrn 2 hours ago
- RT @MNJobsCoalition: Democrats in Denial: Rep. @JoeRadinovich Edition. http://t.co/mrTKOdmpIw #stribpol #mnleg http://t.co/SnYyjZjV9o 5 hours ago
- RT @bgolnik: Lots of $ pouring into MN-8/MN-7, many vulnerable DFL reps there: Falk, Ward, Erickson, Sawatzky, Faust, Radinovich, Anzelc, L… 5 hours ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.