November 6, 2012 7:51 PM·0 comments
Tags: 2012 Elections
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Please provide a valid email address.
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Please fill in the required fields.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- Johnson's team has to reexamine any debate preparation they did for tonight's debate. Dayton came prepared for a debate. #MNGovDebate 5 hours ago
- .@thebarb11 Thank you! 5 hours ago
- RT @CapitolChatter: First debate shows Dayton, Johnson differences http://t.co/ivy93RCs88 5 hours ago
- .@thebarb11 I just retweeted @MNGOP release, as I did for the @MinnesotaDFL press release. #MNGovDebate 6 hours ago
- RT @PGless: #MNGOV gubernatorial debate can be watched online here: http://t.co/f0kpV4hj6t 6 hours ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.