November 6, 2012 7:51 PM·0 comments
Tags: 2012 Elections
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Please provide a valid email address.
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Please fill in the required fields.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @5hauser: Walker Ahead in Last Poll before Election in Wis.<br /> http://t.co/48WLbqi1fC via @KSTP 14 hours ago
- RT @tomscheck: GOP drunk driving mailer draws criticism from safe driving groups. #mnleg http://t.co/hG9BaSokHC 14 hours ago
- .@MPRpolitics Very unusual to see the candidate for governor mentioned third on a GOTV phone script... 15 hours ago
- RT @beth_hawkins: Michael Bloomberg's $100K brings sea of cash in the Minneapolis school-board race to $500K+: http://t.co/VWvO7WkOij 15 hours ago
- RT @KSTP: Dayton to Hand Out Treats at the Governors' Mansion on Halloween: http://t.co/R1563GSDX9 15 hours ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.