November 6, 2012 7:51 PM·0 comments
Tags: 2012 Elections
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Please provide a valid email address.
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Please fill in the required fields.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @patricktcondon: MNsure rolls back into political debate as election nears. #mngov http://t.co/aOhj3Jvl9c 9 hours ago
- RT @CatRichert: PoliGraph: Peterson’s planes, trains and automobiles http://t.co/qBSdcs5HiY via @mprnews 11 hours ago
- RT @KSTP: TRUTH TEST: Did Torrey Westrom really shut down state government? Watch to find out the grade for this attack ad. http://t.co/Zx9… 11 hours ago
- RT @BCookMN: RPM specifically out raised DFLSCC $653,758 to $294,564 in PCR money in 2013 12 hours ago
- RT @BCookMN: GOP party units out raised DFL party units $898,752 to $513,092 in PCR refunds in 2013: http://t.co/RR0XjDYBwy 12 hours ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.