November 6, 2012 7:51 PM·0 comments
Tags: 2012 Elections
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @mbrodkorb: Big development: “Top Minnesota Republican: Unlikely party followed the law in selecting electors” https://t.co/C77dxtH8d6 8 hours ago
- RT @mbrodkorb: Via press release: To combat protesters at events, @MNGOP announces formation of "Security Planning Support Service" https:/… 12 hours ago
- RT @mbrodkorb: Via press release: @MNJobsCoalition campaign finance complaint against two DFLers moves forward -> https://t.co/uFCyfVuFba 15 hours ago
- RT @kpottermn: Independent pres candidate/ "Never Trump"er @Evan_McMullin will be at the State Fair Friday. On MN's ballot as @IndyMN #2016 16 hours ago
- RT @mbrodkorb: New -> "MN GOP Chairman admits party ‘forgot’ step to ensure Trump will be on ballot — legal challenge now expected” https:/… Aug 29, 2016
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.