November 6, 2012 7:51 PM·0 comments
Tags: 2012 Elections
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Please provide a valid email address.
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Please fill in the required fields.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @mikehowardmn: The GOP Eric Dean ad just ran on KARE 11. When are they getting around to pulling it? 3 hours ago
- RT @BCookMN: Excuse my handwriting, but I made a rather complicated reference chart for the Senate Office Building: http://t.co/Z7RDo5jwe3 7 hours ago
- RT @AJillSimons: Clinton wraps up speech at just under 30 mins http://t.co/SvbuOAXpS7 7 hours ago
- RT @PBhcarlson: Hagedorn says Walz's policy is "effectively recruiting terrorists and bringing them to Rochester." 10 hours ago
- RT @mbrodkorb: I'll be at Drinking Liberally tonight to talk elections with @TonyAngelo. @MNGOP ad will be a topic. Details here -> http://… 10 hours ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.