November 6, 2012 7:51 PM·0 comments
Tags: 2012 Elections
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @GovMarkDayton: Commission on Judicial Selection recommends Supreme Court candidates to Governor Dayton http://t.co/YkgT40U7aR #mnleg 17 hours ago
- RT @daveweigel: This is a great day for #datajournalism. http://t.co/J2lNhQXiI8 http://t.co/4rfrZavNGY Jul 26, 2015
- RT @PounderFile: Must read ... WSJ: American Crossroads Gears Up for 2016 Elections, Aims to Stay Top GOP Super PAC http://t.co/3fZ2hOZGBL Jul 26, 2015
- RT @thehill: Hillary's email troubles deepen: http://t.co/w4SPDv13lG http://t.co/z3xw7c6uy6 Jul 25, 2015
- RT @kenvogel: Burn rates: Trump 74% Cruz 54% Perry 52% Paul 40% Clinton 39% O’Malley 35% Graham 30% Bush 27% Rubio 24% Sanders 20% http://… Jul 16, 2015
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.