November 6, 2012 7:51 PM·0 comments
Tags: 2012 Elections
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Please provide a valid email address.
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Please fill in the required fields.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @HarryNiska: Pretty shoddy legal work here. The law does not and cannot prohibit the threat of true negative speech. @politicsdotmn @mng… 12 hours ago
- NOW: Complaint filed with CFBoard againtst @MNGOP & others about "formal offer" made to Michelle MacDonald: http://t.co/T7iCz3VBuY 13 hours ago
- A late afternoon development involving the @MNGOP & Michelle MacDonald...more details to follow soon... 13 hours ago
- RT @BairdStrib: Minneapolis provides final local consent for Southwest light rail http://t.co/OAm39wkSa9 22 hours ago
- RT @chickenfranken: MT @gspphoto @alfranken press secy Ed Shelleby smartly insisted chicken gift basket stays out of St. Cloud photo op. ht… Aug 28, 2014
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.