November 6, 2012 7:51 PM·0 comments
Tags: 2012 Elections
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @RepTomEmmer: I introduced my first bills as a Member of Congress this week. As promised, here are the details: http://t.co/JwMQtkt4sB 7 hours ago
- RT @StarTribune: Live: Senate DFL proposes budget targets. Check out our up-to-the-minute coverage. http://t.co/JhW8oLJExf 8 hours ago
- RT @mbrodkorb: New @StarTribune post -> "A former GOP judicial candidate claims in lawsuit she was 'tortured' in courtroom and jail" http:/… 18 hours ago
- RT @mbrodkorb: Via @CityPages: "MNGOP's Ill-Fated, $150,000 'Give It Back!' Campaign Is Officially Dead" - > http://t.co/1F79QA8IZy Mar 26, 2015
- RT @StarTribune: Minnesota Poll finds healthy 54 percent approval rating for Gov. Mark Dayton http://t.co/SZz7vXH67w http://t.co/DLCqeoNrZS Mar 26, 2015
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.