November 6, 2012 7:51 PM·0 comments
Tags: 2012 Elections
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Please provide a valid email address.
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Please fill in the required fields.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @MinnPost: The Alliance for a Better Minnesota and Fuels America are set to the hit the airwaves in MN this week http://t.co/8B5DnOfRiq … 52 mins ago
- RT @RepSteveSimon: Our TV ad starts running today http://t.co/joiCsJVZUJ 52 mins ago
- Double Quote of the Day: Via Hennepin County Commissioners @LindaIHiggins & @michael_opat on @Jeff4Gov: http://t.co/A39X1w2kuG 2 hours ago
- RT @bloisolson: Live at 9 on @DailyAgendaMN we have @RickNolanMN - http://t.co/XzYNmEH97L 3 hours ago
- RT @atrupar: Independence Party's Hannah Nicollet Sues for the Right to Debate http://t.co/g8M6U3Pe0O By @robbiefeinberg 3 hours ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.