It’s finally Election Day and we should all take a moment to thank all of the candidates for sacrificing time away from their families and friends to run for office. Today is an exercise of democracy at it’s best. We can disagree on policy, but we should all recognize the tremendous hard work of the candidates, their families and friends, campaign volunteers, election officials, the media and bloggers. Election Day is always something to cherish. Safe travels today and remember, please vote!
November 6, 2012 9:59 AM·0 comments
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @mbrodkorb: New post via @StarTribune -> Republican Party accuses Democrats of having 'subtle support for ISIS' https://t.co/YtkNTXogNP Nov 17, 2015
- RT @MNHouseInfo: Longtime tax chair #RepAnnLenczewski (DFL- Bloomington) announces she will resign her #mnhouse seat yet in 2015. #mnleg Nov 16, 2015
- RT @mbrodkorb: GOP endorses candidate in race to fill Petersen vacancy in Minnesota Senate https://t.co/f5loAiDIdA via @startribune Nov 15, 2015
- RT @mbrodkorb: .@RepMaryFranson raises concerns about Freedom Club connection to Liberty MN PAC mailings -> https://t.co/MyJi65uRfn Nov 10, 2015
- RT @LydenFOX9: Machiavellian mischief from @mbrodkorb on MN GOP PAC's eating their own. https://t.co/JbcrkkRxIF Nov 9, 2015
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.