It’s finally Election Day and we should all take a moment to thank all of the candidates for sacrificing time away from their families and friends to run for office. Today is an exercise of democracy at it’s best. We can disagree on policy, but we should all recognize the tremendous hard work of the candidates, their families and friends, campaign volunteers, election officials, the media and bloggers. Election Day is always something to cherish. Safe travels today and remember, please vote!
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @PioneerPress: RT @PiPressPhotos: The great John Doman shot his last photo for the @PioneerPress on Friday http://t.co/IOXMFbYxK0 http:/… 29 mins ago
- RT @SenatorBenson: Thanks Douglas County for the warms welcome and cookies. Last convention for the weekend. #TeamThompson http://t.co/4N8g… 30 mins ago
- 13 ballots for GOP endorsement in HD 51A: @atoddharlin was leading with 55 - @VictorALake was at 36 - 59 needed. Convention ends. #stribpol 3 hours ago
- I'm hearing from multiple sources that John Kline's campaign ran the table of 35 delegates in SD 51 vs. David Gerson #stribpol #mngop #mnleg 3 hours ago
- @MNFamilyCouncil on Loon being denied GOP endorsement: "Minnesotans sent a powerful message to politicians today..." http://t.co/qs0Iz8b9wl 3 hours ago
On The Campaign Trail
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.
Balls & Strikes
Latest Political Videos
In the latest
In the latest
US Senate Candidate Chris Dahlberg has been touring the state, meeting with Republican activists right at their front door to discuss issues important most important to them.