It’s finally Election Day and we should all take a moment to thank all of the candidates for sacrificing time away from their families and friends to run for office. Today is an exercise of democracy at it’s best. We can disagree on policy, but we should all recognize the tremendous hard work of the candidates, their families and friends, campaign volunteers, election officials, the media and bloggers. Election Day is always something to cherish. Safe travels today and remember, please vote!
November 6, 2012 9:59 AM·0 comments
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @christydesmith: Stay classy, Minneapolis! Obama’s twitter debut attracts hate-filled posts. http://t.co/M2xL5tT0HN May 22, 2015
- RT @StarTribune: Gov. Dayton follows through on veto threat, rejecting education budget bill. http://t.co/mUd1fO6RWh May 21, 2015
- RT @MattSwenson: .@GovMarkDayton has vetoed the education bill. #mnleg http://t.co/soEjWgFUuB May 21, 2015
- RT @mbrodkorb: Via @jpcoolican’s new story -> Sen. Bakk’s revised comments on his "garage-mahal": http://t.co/RvQ85zjU8a #mnleg http://t.… May 21, 2015
- RT @mbrodkorb: This quote from Sen. Bakk in @jpcoolican story is amazing -> http://t.co/dASVop1jFz #mnleg http://t.co/vpw8MC2gwo May 21, 2015
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.