It’s finally Election Day and we should all take a moment to thank all of the candidates for sacrificing time away from their families and friends to run for office. Today is an exercise of democracy at it’s best. We can disagree on policy, but we should all recognize the tremendous hard work of the candidates, their families and friends, campaign volunteers, election officials, the media and bloggers. Election Day is always something to cherish. Safe travels today and remember, please vote!
November 6, 2012 9:59 AM·0 comments
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Please provide a valid email address.
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Please fill in the required fields.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- Correct...thank you. RT @MaxHailperin: @politicsdotmn Make that "down over 5 percentage points". It was down over 34 percent. 8 hours ago
- Via press advisory: @MikeForMN to tour Polymet Mining Corporation tomorrow... 10 hours ago
- Tonight's Political Drive-Time: http://t.co/DsIQ8mDS7x 10 hours ago
- .@MikeForMN's new TV ad connects @alfranken to Obama, votes for tax increases: http://t.co/XAEFTVycZR 11 hours ago
- .@LucyQuinlivan Correct, turnout is down 5 percent points or 33 percent... 12 hours ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.