It’s finally Election Day and we should all take a moment to thank all of the candidates for sacrificing time away from their families and friends to run for office. Today is an exercise of democracy at it’s best. We can disagree on policy, but we should all recognize the tremendous hard work of the candidates, their families and friends, campaign volunteers, election officials, the media and bloggers. Election Day is always something to cherish. Safe travels today and remember, please vote!
November 6, 2012 9:59 AM·0 comments
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Please provide a valid email address.
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Please fill in the required fields.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- Via press release: @seifertmn: "calling on [Gov.] Mark Dayton to rethink his public position...of eliminating coal production in Minnesota" 7 mins ago
- RT @Redistrict: We @CookPolitical have moved #IL12 Enyart (D), #MA06 Tierney (D) & #MN08 Nolan (D) from Lean D to Toss Up: http://t.co/QdZH… 13 mins ago
- RT @Stowydad: In case facts matter, the 1st 2008 #mnsen debate was on 10/5. There were 5 debates that year. 27 mins ago
- Via a press release from @KurtZellersMN: "Governor Dayton is following President Obama's playbook when it comes to his energy policy,” 40 mins ago
- .@normcoleman on no St. Fair debate: Franken/Dayton "made a ...decision to give Minnesotans the big middle corn dog." http://t.co/hNBycbayjT 1 hour ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.