It’s finally Election Day and we should all take a moment to thank all of the candidates for sacrificing time away from their families and friends to run for office. Today is an exercise of democracy at it’s best. We can disagree on policy, but we should all recognize the tremendous hard work of the candidates, their families and friends, campaign volunteers, election officials, the media and bloggers. Election Day is always something to cherish. Safe travels today and remember, please vote!
November 6, 2012 9:59 AM·0 comments
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @mnpr: Thanks #TopNewFollowers @saywhatpod @Alex_Smale @politicsdotmn @wewozupyhumu happy to connect :) (insight by http://t.co/r7sDY46a… 6 hours ago
- RT @RepTomEmmer: I introduced my first bills as a Member of Congress this week. As promised, here are the details: http://t.co/JwMQtkt4sB 14 hours ago
- RT @StarTribune: Live: Senate DFL proposes budget targets. Check out our up-to-the-minute coverage. http://t.co/JhW8oLJExf 15 hours ago
- RT @mbrodkorb: New @StarTribune post -> "A former GOP judicial candidate claims in lawsuit she was 'tortured' in courtroom and jail" http:/… Mar 27, 2015
- RT @mbrodkorb: Via @CityPages: "MNGOP's Ill-Fated, $150,000 'Give It Back!' Campaign Is Officially Dead" - > http://t.co/1F79QA8IZy Mar 26, 2015
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.