It’s finally Election Day and we should all take a moment to thank all of the candidates for sacrificing time away from their families and friends to run for office. Today is an exercise of democracy at it’s best. We can disagree on policy, but we should all recognize the tremendous hard work of the candidates, their families and friends, campaign volunteers, election officials, the media and bloggers. Election Day is always something to cherish. Safe travels today and remember, please vote!
November 6, 2012 9:59 AM·0 comments
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Please provide a valid email address.
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Please fill in the required fields.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @CatRichert: PoliGraph: Peterson’s planes, trains and automobiles http://t.co/qBSdcs5HiY via @mprnews 31 mins ago
- RT @KSTP: TRUTH TEST: Did Torrey Westrom really shut down state government? Watch to find out the grade for this attack ad. http://t.co/Zx9… 1 hour ago
- RT @BCookMN: RPM specifically out raised DFLSCC $653,758 to $294,564 in PCR money in 2013 2 hours ago
- RT @BCookMN: GOP party units out raised DFL party units $898,752 to $513,092 in PCR refunds in 2013: http://t.co/RR0XjDYBwy 2 hours ago
- RT @MattSwenson: .@MyFOX9 -- State unemployment rate at its lowest in 8 years http://t.co/SpGaiEdg58 #BetterMN 4 hours ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.