It’s finally Election Day and we should all take a moment to thank all of the candidates for sacrificing time away from their families and friends to run for office. Today is an exercise of democracy at it’s best. We can disagree on policy, but we should all recognize the tremendous hard work of the candidates, their families and friends, campaign volunteers, election officials, the media and bloggers. Election Day is always something to cherish. Safe travels today and remember, please vote!
November 6, 2012 9:59 AM·0 comments
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @MinnPost: Michael Brodkorb: "Bomb-throwing is a part of being a party official." Q&A: http://t.co/N0RPEkJygF 10 hours ago
- RT @Stowydad: Senate tax bill will be released Monday, Chairman Skoe says #mnleg 16 hours ago
- RT @patricktcondon: Clinton '16 campaign hires Minnesota lead http://t.co/UBiSrb2uxW by @allisonsherry Apr 23, 2015
- RT @StribOpinion: Steve Sack cartoon on Minnesota's involvement in ISIL arrests. http://t.co/rX7Cyvol40 Apr 22, 2015
- RT @Stowydad: Ex-Sen. Carol Flynn, being confirmed as a campaign finance board member, was once the victim of a pie attack. http://t.co/D7I… Apr 20, 2015
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.