It’s finally Election Day and we should all take a moment to thank all of the candidates for sacrificing time away from their families and friends to run for office. Today is an exercise of democracy at it’s best. We can disagree on policy, but we should all recognize the tremendous hard work of the candidates, their families and friends, campaign volunteers, election officials, the media and bloggers. Election Day is always something to cherish. Safe travels today and remember, please vote!
November 6, 2012 9:59 AM·0 comments
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @mbrodkorb: My latest post for the @StarTribune: "Decision by Tomassoni to bypass Subcommittee on Ethical Conduct is puzzling" -> http:/… 9 hours ago
- RT @mbrodkorb: My latest post for the @StarTribune: "Controversy over Tomassoni's new job continues" -> http://t.co/YUoGnP0Ypx Jan 25, 2015
- RT @aaronklemz: Re: Tomassoni - "When @mbrodkorb, @bspinmn, the Ely City Council & @minnesotabrown agree on something being fishy..." http:… Jan 24, 2015
- RT @Sen_B_Petersen: . @politicsdotmn 2 B Introduced this week Rep. Scott (Chair of Civil Law Committee). Sen. Dibble has agreed to co- in S… Jan 22, 2015
- Via press release: GOP David Gerson to run against Rep. John Kline again in 2nd CD; Formal announcement on Monday Jan 22, 2015
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.