It’s finally Election Day and we should all take a moment to thank all of the candidates for sacrificing time away from their families and friends to run for office. Today is an exercise of democracy at it’s best. We can disagree on policy, but we should all recognize the tremendous hard work of the candidates, their families and friends, campaign volunteers, election officials, the media and bloggers. Election Day is always something to cherish. Safe travels today and remember, please vote!
November 6, 2012 9:59 AM·0 comments
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Please provide a valid email address.
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Please fill in the required fields.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @TJErickson: Former Independence Party Chair Jack Uldrich and former IP Congressional candidate David Dillion endorse @MikeForMN http://… 3 hours ago
- RT @mbrodkorb: New post for @StarTribune: @John_Walsh's "The Hunt" brings a new push to find Jacob Wetterling -> http://t.co/O6FXiYXyyP 13 hours ago
- RT @PhyllisKahn: With Secretary of State Mark Ritchie and colleague Barb Yarusso promoting the expo 2023 at the state fair http://t.co/GyuF… Aug 31, 2014
- RT @StarTribune: Will Michelle MacDonald's GOP drama be a boon to her campaign? http://t.co/D5q27dBteZ Aug 31, 2014
- RT @nathanmhansen: All Hagedorn signs have been removed from @mngop @mnstatefair booth. Aug 30, 2014
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.