It’s finally Election Day and we should all take a moment to thank all of the candidates for sacrificing time away from their families and friends to run for office. Today is an exercise of democracy at it’s best. We can disagree on policy, but we should all recognize the tremendous hard work of the candidates, their families and friends, campaign volunteers, election officials, the media and bloggers. Election Day is always something to cherish. Safe travels today and remember, please vote!
November 6, 2012 9:59 AM·0 comments
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @HHHSchool: RT @MikeErlandson: @mritchie delivers great Sabo Lecture, big picture public service. Thx Mark for yours. @HHHSchool http://… 4 hours ago
- RT @RachelSB: @RachelSB and here's Thissen's reax http://t.co/I8mlDvRNmr 4 hours ago
- RT @Stowydad: I overlooked that Wagenius left off House Environment Cmte for 1st time since 1987 until @paulthissen statement condemning ex… 7 hours ago
- .@mnhousegop releases committee assignments for the 2015-16 legislative session -> http://t.co/Ox9lG3g89l 8 hours ago
- RT @Stowydad: Minnesota unemployment rate for Nov. was 3.7%. Lowest since May 2001 10 hours ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.