It’s finally Election Day and we should all take a moment to thank all of the candidates for sacrificing time away from their families and friends to run for office. Today is an exercise of democracy at it’s best. We can disagree on policy, but we should all recognize the tremendous hard work of the candidates, their families and friends, campaign volunteers, election officials, the media and bloggers. Election Day is always something to cherish. Safe travels today and remember, please vote!
- My Republican Friends, The System is Broken 20 comments
- The Photo ID Constitutional Amendment Debate: Does Voter Fraud Happen in Minnesota? 16 comments
- Memo to Kurt Bills: Time Is Running Out 15 comments
- The Battle for the Minnesota Legislature: The Minnesota House of Representatives 9 comments
- Don't Campaign Angry and Sexist Remarks Won't Help Either 8 comments
- My Republican Friends, The System is Broken 1568 views
- The Battle for the Minnesota Legislature: The Minnesota House of Representatives 1288 views
- Memo to Kurt Bills: Time Is Running Out 1224 views
- The Battle for the Minnesota Legislature: The Minnesota Senate 1017 views
- Don’t Campaign Angry and Sexist Remarks Won’t Help Either 945 views
Sign-up for Politics.MN Updates
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. If you have a suggestion on for a story on politics.mn, please sent an e-mail via the contact page.