It’s finally Election Day and we should all take a moment to thank all of the candidates for sacrificing time away from their families and friends to run for office. Today is an exercise of democracy at it’s best. We can disagree on policy, but we should all recognize the tremendous hard work of the candidates, their families and friends, campaign volunteers, election officials, the media and bloggers. Election Day is always something to cherish. Safe travels today and remember, please vote!
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @amandacarrie29: @SD51Republicans endorse Jen Wilson for 51B state rep to defeat Laurie Halvorsen! #convention 25 mins ago
- Kihne has endorsed Seifert, but who else is supporting Kihne? RT @osskopp: Looks like Seifert supporters behind challenge to Loon.” 29 mins ago
- Kihne is a strong opponent to same-sex marriage. She called on @VOICESPACMN to return her contribution after the group endorsed FitzSimmons. 37 mins ago
- In 2012, only 40% of people voted YES on marriage amendment (define marriage between man & woman) in Rep. Loon's district. #mngop #stribpol 1 hour ago
- As with Rep. David FitzSimmons, Rep. Jenifer Loon voted to legalize same-sex marriage. Loon being challenged today by @SheilaKihne #stribpol 1 hour ago
On The Campaign Trail
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.
Balls & Strikes
Latest Political Videos
In the latest
In the latest
US Senate Candidate Chris Dahlberg has been touring the state, meeting with Republican activists right at their front door to discuss issues important most important to them.