It’s finally Election Day and we should all take a moment to thank all of the candidates for sacrificing time away from their families and friends to run for office. Today is an exercise of democracy at it’s best. We can disagree on policy, but we should all recognize the tremendous hard work of the candidates, their families and friends, campaign volunteers, election officials, the media and bloggers. Election Day is always something to cherish. Safe travels today and remember, please vote!
November 6, 2012 9:59 AM·0 comments
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Please provide a valid email address.
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Please fill in the required fields.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- .@MNGOP executive committee members angry @MNGOP is spending money on TV ad for @Jeff4Gov. One GOPer calls it "huge waste"...more soon. 3 hours ago
- RT @TimBlotzFOX9: MN Senate ethics panel deadlocks on finding probable cause to advance 2 complaints against Sen Jeff Hayden. More... http… 3 hours ago
- .@Jeff4Gov has kept the story about his "no clue" comment alive for now 4 straight days...puzzling response. 5 hours ago
- RT @msommerhauser: .@Jeff4Gov says "I shouldn't have said I don't have a clue" about how to define middle class. "It allows them to pounce … 6 hours ago
- RT @PatKessler: MN GOP TV ad links abuse death of 4-yr old boy to Dem Gov Dayton "incompetence". http://t.co/21xamu5F37 7 hours ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.