It’s finally Election Day and we should all take a moment to thank all of the candidates for sacrificing time away from their families and friends to run for office. Today is an exercise of democracy at it’s best. We can disagree on policy, but we should all recognize the tremendous hard work of the candidates, their families and friends, campaign volunteers, election officials, the media and bloggers. Election Day is always something to cherish. Safe travels today and remember, please vote!
November 6, 2012 9:59 AM·0 comments
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @mbrodkorb: Via @patricktcondon: "Minnesota GOP leaves unpaid bills from 2014" -> http://t.co/btApc7p74R” 13 hours ago
- RT @StarTribune: Michael Brodkorb: Mills campaign advisor says GOP activists "have been misled" about party's debt http://t.co/Mwsw6JE2yW 18 hours ago
- RT @gspphoto: Powerful words, common sense from @RepTomEmmer aimed at fellow Republicans on DHS, @mallofamerica http://t.co/AonWshgXPW By @… Mar 1, 2015
- RT @mbrodkorb: .@MNGOP chair repeats call for return of entire budget surplus -> "It is only common sense and a matter of fairness" http://… Mar 1, 2015
- In the mailbox today: New @MNActionNetwork mailing on pay increases -> http://t.co/sDhqXK2jRF Feb 28, 2015
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.