It’s finally Election Day and we should all take a moment to thank all of the candidates for sacrificing time away from their families and friends to run for office. Today is an exercise of democracy at it’s best. We can disagree on policy, but we should all recognize the tremendous hard work of the candidates, their families and friends, campaign volunteers, election officials, the media and bloggers. Election Day is always something to cherish. Safe travels today and remember, please vote!
November 6, 2012 9:59 AM·0 comments
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Please provide a valid email address.
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Please fill in the required fields.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @RachelSB: Leadership shake-up at Jeff Johnson campaign; former Pawlenty aide taking charge | http://t.co/jlR13IXyON 20 hours ago
- RT @tomscheck: In major shakeup, Republican Jeff Johnson replaces his campaign chief. http://t.co/au0XKopudE 20 hours ago
- RT @tomscheck: Johnson's campaign spokesman said the "statement speaks for itself' when asked whether their campaign manager resigned or wa… 20 hours ago
- RT @bloisolson: A new campaign manager is big change this close to an election. 21 hours ago
- What will Johnson's Tea Party support think? From the archives: David Gaither lobbied for immigration reform: http://t.co/vQGjIEbdp6 21 hours ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.