It’s finally Election Day and we should all take a moment to thank all of the candidates for sacrificing time away from their families and friends to run for office. Today is an exercise of democracy at it’s best. We can disagree on policy, but we should all recognize the tremendous hard work of the candidates, their families and friends, campaign volunteers, election officials, the media and bloggers. Election Day is always something to cherish. Safe travels today and remember, please vote!
November 6, 2012 9:59 AM·0 comments
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @mbrodkorb: New @StarTribune post -> "A former GOP judicial candidate claims in lawsuit she was 'tortured' in courtroom and jail" http:/… 9 hours ago
- RT @mbrodkorb: Via @CityPages: "MNGOP's Ill-Fated, $150,000 'Give It Back!' Campaign Is Officially Dead" - > http://t.co/1F79QA8IZy 16 hours ago
- RT @StarTribune: Minnesota Poll finds healthy 54 percent approval rating for Gov. Mark Dayton http://t.co/SZz7vXH67w http://t.co/DLCqeoNrZS 24 hours ago
- RT @mbrodkorb: Via former Rep. Betty Folliard @bfolly: "A history lesson for Republicans blocking ERA resolution" -> http://t.co/DCQsA9GdEV Mar 26, 2015
- RT @Stowydad: Despite $39.9 on chart Tues, House GOP max budget = $42.58b (resolution counts transpo, tax stuff as spending) #mnleg http://… Mar 25, 2015
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.