It’s finally Election Day and we should all take a moment to thank all of the candidates for sacrificing time away from their families and friends to run for office. Today is an exercise of democracy at it’s best. We can disagree on policy, but we should all recognize the tremendous hard work of the candidates, their families and friends, campaign volunteers, election officials, the media and bloggers. Election Day is always something to cherish. Safe travels today and remember, please vote!
November 6, 2012 9:59 AM·0 comments
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @mbrodkorb: Big thank you to @esmemurphy @WCCOKyle @wccoradio for the opportunity to talk politics tonight! https://t.co/WB9wnvsj9I 21 hours ago
- RT @mbrodkorb: New post for @StarTribune -> "Ortman received temporary legislative immunity from campaign lawsuit" http://t.co/00P7DNT8kN #… Jul 31, 2015
- RT @mbrodkorb: New post for @StarTribune -> "Ortman's campaign fined by FEC, sued by vendors for unpaid bills" http://t.co/vYH2OnYADV Jul 31, 2015
- RT @StarTribune: Rep. Tom Emmer leads Republican effort to lift Cuba embargo http://t.co/CEPPzJj79m Jul 28, 2015
- RT @thehill: Ivana Trump: Rape accusation story 'is totally without merit' http://t.co/FavRiql1G8 http://t.co/ipL5nw43J3 Jul 28, 2015
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.