The bulk of my Election Day predictions were spot on – only missed a few races. Tonight will be an election night in which most politicos will be calling unbelievable for years to come. I’ll have more analysis in the coming days, but the landscape of Minnesota politics has been changed dramatically tonight – and in some instances, for the best.
November 7, 2012 1:48 AM·2 comments
Tags: 2012 Elections
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Please provide a valid email address.
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Please fill in the required fields.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- .@Jeff4Gov has kept the story about his "no clue" comment alive for now 4 straight days...puzzling response. 54 mins ago
- RT @msommerhauser: .@Jeff4Gov says "I shouldn't have said I don't have a clue" about how to define middle class. "It allows them to pounce … 2 hours ago
- RT @PatKessler: MN GOP TV ad links abuse death of 4-yr old boy to Dem Gov Dayton "incompetence". http://t.co/21xamu5F37 3 hours ago
- Wasn't quick enough: @MikeForMN just announced "$729,508 cash-on-hand having raised $522,536 between October 1 and 15." 4 hours ago
- A source close to @MikeForMN's campaign says McFadden raised $552K and has COH of $730K.... 4 hours ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.