The bulk of my Election Day predictions were spot on – only missed a few races. Tonight will be an election night in which most politicos will be calling unbelievable for years to come. I’ll have more analysis in the coming days, but the landscape of Minnesota politics has been changed dramatically tonight – and in some instances, for the best.
November 7, 2012 1:48 AM·2 comments
Tags: 2012 Elections
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @mbrodkorb: New post for @StarTribune -> "Stewart Mills files campaign paperwork for rematch against Rick Nolan" http://t.co/HWG8b69lcd Oct 7, 2015
- RT @mbrodkorb: Updated post on Myhra's announcement with comments from John Howe & David Gerson -> http://t.co/fgF9jWfQfL Oct 7, 2015
- RT @mbrodkorb: Myhra says she will abide by the Republican Party of Minnesota’s endorsement in the 2nd Congressional District... Oct 7, 2015
- RT @mbrodkorb: New post for the @StarTribune -> "Pam Myhra announces campaign for Congress" http://t.co/fgF9jWfQfL #mngop Oct 7, 2015
- RT @mbrodkorb: Now: I'm at Pam Myhra's campaign announcement, scheduled for 10 AM. The signs show Myhra is running for Congress -> http://t… Oct 7, 2015
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.