The bulk of my Election Day predictions were spot on – only missed a few races. Tonight will be an election night in which most politicos will be calling unbelievable for years to come. I’ll have more analysis in the coming days, but the landscape of Minnesota politics has been changed dramatically tonight – and in some instances, for the best.
Sign-up for politics.mn’s daily e-mail updates
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @Josh_Moniz: So... #mncd1 Miller camp. hasn't returned my calls in about 2 weeks, yet interviewed w/ Mankato TV & Easter Sunday in New U… 1 hour ago
- RT @ErikLeist: As of this morning Prov3 Media is no longer a contractor for the Chris Dahlberg for US Senate Campaign. 3 hours ago
- .@dahlberg4senate presser today will focus on McFadden's "...ongoing disregard for Minnesotans..." #stribpol #mngop 4 hours ago
- RT @lindenzakula: @keithsdowney Did @TimPawlenty misuse state resources when the Department of Revenue sent out a similar letter mentioning… 18 hours ago
- .@davethul Every politician at the State Capitol uses resources to promote their work...it doesn't mean it's illegal. #stribpol 19 hours ago
On The Campaign Trail
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.
Balls & Strikes
Latest Political Videos
In the latest
In the latest
US Senate Candidate Chris Dahlberg has been touring the state, meeting with Republican activists right at their front door to discuss issues important most important to them.