The bulk of my Election Day predictions were spot on – only missed a few races. Tonight will be an election night in which most politicos will be calling unbelievable for years to come. I’ll have more analysis in the coming days, but the landscape of Minnesota politics has been changed dramatically tonight – and in some instances, for the best.
November 7, 2012 1:48 AM·2 comments
Tags: 2012 Elections
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- In the mailbox today: New @MNActionNetwork mailing on pay increases -> http://t.co/sDhqXK2jRF 9 hours ago
- RT @CBlock1026: @RachelSB @politicsdotmn http://t.co/sDHinnkVTL Feb 26, 2015
- RT @CBlock1026: @RachelSB ,@politicsdotmn. In my mailbox today, 1st '16 mailer I've seen...gonna be a long campaign. http://t.co/flvUuYcMu4 Feb 26, 2015
- RT @mbrodkorb: Via tweet from @hrustar…The lit has already started to hit about salary increases. From @MNActionNetwork -> http://t.co/Ut9w… Feb 26, 2015
- RT @mbrodkorb: New for @StarTribune: "Legislator: MOA signs banning guns create 'killing zone'" -> http://t.co/BJTVXN2Rr7 cc: @bryanstrawse… Feb 23, 2015
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.