The bulk of my Election Day predictions were spot on – only missed a few races. Tonight will be an election night in which most politicos will be calling unbelievable for years to come. I’ll have more analysis in the coming days, but the landscape of Minnesota politics has been changed dramatically tonight – and in some instances, for the best.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @Stowydad: . @davidhann conceded today that #giveitback is #giveitback* because GOP also would support new spending for long-term care, … 3 hours ago
- RT @Josh_Moniz: Westboro Baptist Church announced its plans to protest at Waseca soldier's funeral http://t.co/gVCfJ4MuBj #stribpol #mnleg 4 hours ago
- Local newspaper of Rep. David FitzSimmons encourages him to run in GOP primary: http://t.co/LUzS5DrkKR #stribpol #mngop 6 hours ago
- RT @PatKessler: MNsure says it has enrolled 113,000 Minnesotans in health insurance; another surge coming as Mar 31 sign up deadline nears.… 6 hours ago
- Coleman Group Targets Nolan in New Ad: http://t.co/gAHoOB75Ef #stribpol #mn08 #mngop @AAN 6 hours ago
On The Campaign Trail
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.
Balls & Strikes
Latest Political Videos
In the latest
In the latest
US Senate Candidate Chris Dahlberg has been touring the state, meeting with Republican activists right at their front door to discuss issues important most important to them.