The bulk of my Election Day predictions were spot on – only missed a few races. Tonight will be an election night in which most politicos will be calling unbelievable for years to come. I’ll have more analysis in the coming days, but the landscape of Minnesota politics has been changed dramatically tonight – and in some instances, for the best.
November 7, 2012 1:48 AM·2 comments
Tags: 2012 Elections
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @mbrodkorb: Former GOP U.S. Senate candidate says top @JulianneOrtman advisor offered to pay "up to $5,000" for endorsement -> http://t.… 14 hours ago
- RT @StarTribune: Your Voices blogger @mbrodkorb: Ex-U.S. Senate candidates allege adviser of another offered to pay for endorsements. http:… 23 hours ago
- RT @mbrodkorb: My latest post for the @StarTribune: "Candidate charge: Ortman advisor paid for endorsement" http://t.co/Hh880zedaJ Nov 22, 2014
- ICYMI: FEC: @JulianneOrtman U.S. Senate campaign missing almost $130K http://t.co/gL51gP08ZV Nov 20, 2014
- RT @Action4Energy: Just Announced: Fmr. Senate Maj. Leader Roger Moe and State Rep. Mike Beard of #Minnesota to co-chair #CSEF #mnleg http:… Nov 20, 2014
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.