The bulk of my Election Day predictions were spot on – only missed a few races. Tonight will be an election night in which most politicos will be calling unbelievable for years to come. I’ll have more analysis in the coming days, but the landscape of Minnesota politics has been changed dramatically tonight – and in some instances, for the best.
November 7, 2012 1:48 AM·2 comments
Tags: 2012 Elections
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @MinnPost: Michael Brodkorb: "Bomb-throwing is a part of being a party official." Q&A: http://t.co/N0RPEkJygF Apr 24, 2015
- RT @Stowydad: Senate tax bill will be released Monday, Chairman Skoe says #mnleg Apr 24, 2015
- RT @patricktcondon: Clinton '16 campaign hires Minnesota lead http://t.co/UBiSrb2uxW by @allisonsherry Apr 23, 2015
- RT @StribOpinion: Steve Sack cartoon on Minnesota's involvement in ISIL arrests. http://t.co/rX7Cyvol40 Apr 22, 2015
- RT @Stowydad: Ex-Sen. Carol Flynn, being confirmed as a campaign finance board member, was once the victim of a pie attack. http://t.co/D7I… Apr 20, 2015
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.