The bulk of my Election Day predictions were spot on – only missed a few races. Tonight will be an election night in which most politicos will be calling unbelievable for years to come. I’ll have more analysis in the coming days, but the landscape of Minnesota politics has been changed dramatically tonight – and in some instances, for the best.
Sign-up for politics.mn’s daily e-mail updates
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- Very creative candidate quiz by @dahlberg4senate: http://t.co/3ODmVtPgW6 #stribpol #mngop 9 hours ago
- politics.mn Wins "Best Blog" Award from @CityPages: http://t.co/ZP3BS4CIGv #stribpol #mngop #mndfl 10 hours ago
- RT @MinnesotaDFL: REALITY CHECK: Mike McFadden isn't "shooting straight" with anybody http://t.co/vcYdHKBYIf #stribpol @MikeforMN #mnleg #m… 10 hours ago
- Franken's Voting Record the Target of Mike McFadden's 1st Ad "Miss": http://t.co/teSwLwrYgm #stribpol #mngop 10 hours ago
- .@jpkolb The "ice slide thing" is called stopping. 11 hours ago
On The Campaign Trail
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.
Balls & Strikes
Latest Political Videos
In the latest
In the latest
US Senate Candidate Chris Dahlberg has been touring the state, meeting with Republican activists right at their front door to discuss issues important most important to them.