The bulk of my Election Day predictions were spot on – only missed a few races. Tonight will be an election night in which most politicos will be calling unbelievable for years to come. I’ll have more analysis in the coming days, but the landscape of Minnesota politics has been changed dramatically tonight – and in some instances, for the best.
November 7, 2012 1:48 AM·2 comments
Tags: 2012 Elections
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @mbrodkorb: New post via @StarTribune -> Republican Party accuses Democrats of having 'subtle support for ISIS' https://t.co/YtkNTXogNP Nov 17, 2015
- RT @MNHouseInfo: Longtime tax chair #RepAnnLenczewski (DFL- Bloomington) announces she will resign her #mnhouse seat yet in 2015. #mnleg Nov 16, 2015
- RT @mbrodkorb: GOP endorses candidate in race to fill Petersen vacancy in Minnesota Senate https://t.co/f5loAiDIdA via @startribune Nov 15, 2015
- RT @mbrodkorb: .@RepMaryFranson raises concerns about Freedom Club connection to Liberty MN PAC mailings -> https://t.co/MyJi65uRfn Nov 10, 2015
- RT @LydenFOX9: Machiavellian mischief from @mbrodkorb on MN GOP PAC's eating their own. https://t.co/JbcrkkRxIF Nov 9, 2015
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.