The bulk of my Election Day predictions were spot on – only missed a few races. Tonight will be an election night in which most politicos will be calling unbelievable for years to come. I’ll have more analysis in the coming days, but the landscape of Minnesota politics has been changed dramatically tonight – and in some instances, for the best.
Sign-up for politics.mn’s daily e-mail updates
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @Josh_Moniz: Republicans See Political Wedge in Common Core http://t.co/Pihf8cDyGu 7 hours ago
- RT @MPRpolitics: DFL and Franken raise nearly $50,000 jointly http://t.co/Q8xFVR83Z9 Apr 18, 2014
- RT @PoliticsMN: Dayton fundraising laps GOP gubernatorial field http://t.co/bDWIZ9ipag (free) Apr 18, 2014
- .@e_austin The campaign has my permission. Also, as noted on the "about" page of politics.mn, I'll disclose any paid work. Apr 18, 2014
- Minnesota not on list: RT @TheFix: Our new rankings of the 11 most competitive Senate races in the country is out! http://t.co/liOq6GmJnE Apr 18, 2014
On The Campaign Trail
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.
Balls & Strikes
Latest Political Videos
In the latest
In the latest
US Senate Candidate Chris Dahlberg has been touring the state, meeting with Republican activists right at their front door to discuss issues important most important to them.