The bulk of my Election Day predictions were spot on – only missed a few races. Tonight will be an election night in which most politicos will be calling unbelievable for years to come. I’ll have more analysis in the coming days, but the landscape of Minnesota politics has been changed dramatically tonight – and in some instances, for the best.
November 7, 2012 1:48 AM·2 comments
Tags: 2012 Elections
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Please provide a valid email address.
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Please fill in the required fields.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- .@MNGOP staffer talks with undercover security here at the #MNGOP booth... http://t.co/gENjZBJWXb 22 mins ago
- Update: MacDonald has arrived at the booth...security is in place.... http://t.co/fpRsTynPdZ 23 mins ago
- Update: Michelle MacDonald has yet to arrive at the @mngop booth, but the #MNGOP has security in place at the booth... 59 mins ago
- Via the @MNGOP -> the "too chicken to debate" has made an appearance at @alfranken's booth... http://t.co/1wnXdQGn0b 1 hour ago
- I confirmed with Michelle MacDonald's campaign that she be at the @mngop booth around 9:30 AM despite being banned from the booth. 2 hours ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.