The bulk of my Election Day predictions were spot on – only missed a few races. Tonight will be an election night in which most politicos will be calling unbelievable for years to come. I’ll have more analysis in the coming days, but the landscape of Minnesota politics has been changed dramatically tonight – and in some instances, for the best.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @PioneerPress: RT @PiPressPhotos: The great John Doman shot his last photo for the @PioneerPress on Friday http://t.co/IOXMFbYxK0 http:/… 9 hours ago
- RT @SenatorBenson: Thanks Douglas County for the warms welcome and cookies. Last convention for the weekend. #TeamThompson http://t.co/4N8g… 9 hours ago
- 13 ballots for GOP endorsement in HD 51A: @atoddharlin was leading with 55 - @VictorALake was at 36 - 59 needed. Convention ends. #stribpol 11 hours ago
- I'm hearing from multiple sources that John Kline's campaign ran the table of 35 delegates in SD 51 vs. David Gerson #stribpol #mngop #mnleg 12 hours ago
- @MNFamilyCouncil on Loon being denied GOP endorsement: "Minnesotans sent a powerful message to politicians today..." http://t.co/qs0Iz8b9wl 12 hours ago
On The Campaign Trail
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.
Balls & Strikes
Latest Political Videos
In the latest
In the latest
US Senate Candidate Chris Dahlberg has been touring the state, meeting with Republican activists right at their front door to discuss issues important most important to them.