November 14, 2012 10:25 AM·1 comment
Tags: 2012 Elections
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Please provide a valid email address.
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Please fill in the required fields.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- @srmorse Nope. The postcard from the MN GOP displayed the voter history of the recipient. This group is mailing vote info in envelope. 9 hours ago
- RT @StarTribune: State Sen. Jeff Hayden faces new scrutiny for taxpayer-funded trip to New York, contradicting earlier statements http://t.… 9 hours ago
- ICYMI: MN GOP attempting to shame people into voting by mailing past voting history -> http://t.co/0LQXsYKp3T 9 hours ago
- Tonight's Political Drive-Time: http://t.co/4RdSPCy42V 10 hours ago
- RT @MPRnews: PoliGraph: MNsure rate hike rhetoric flies; claims inconclusive: http://t.co/JSruF0AuFh 10 hours ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.