November 14, 2012 10:25 AM·1 comment
Tags: 2012 Elections
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
Sign-up for politics.mn’s daily e-mail updates
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- In summary, @Rebecca_Otto voted for voter ID, just not the one most people thought... 45 mins ago
- RT @tomscheck: GOP Congressman Erik Paulsen endorses state Rep. Jenifer Loon (R-Eden Prairie) in her primary contest against Sheila Kihne. 48 mins ago
- RT @Jeff4Gov: After strict 4-day no food/water policy @ hospital, nothing seems more important than DQ announcing Chips Ahoy as Blizzard of… 3 hours ago
- Via press release: @seifertmn endorsed Sen. Weber, Rep. Schomacker, & fmr legislators Rep. Wendell Erickson, Rep. Vern Long, Sen. Lesewski 3 hours ago
- RT @Stowydad: No public money for IP governor candidate (from @AP) #mngov http://t.co/hPKTeLpp2x 3 hours ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.