November 14, 2012 10:25 AM·1 comment
Tags: 2012 Elections
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @Stowydad: I overlooked that Wagenius left off House Environment Cmte for 1st time since 1987 until @paulthissen statement condemning ex… 3 hours ago
- .@mnhousegop releases committee assignments for the 2015-16 legislative session -> http://t.co/Ox9lG3g89l 4 hours ago
- RT @Stowydad: Minnesota unemployment rate for Nov. was 3.7%. Lowest since May 2001 6 hours ago
- RT @mbrodkorb: ICYMI: Via @StarTribune -> Latest from Your Voices blogger @mbrodkorb: Ortman confirms payment to rival candidate. http://t.… 7 hours ago
- RT @mbrodkorb: Via @StarTribune: Ortman claims payment by her campaign to rival candidate was "not authorized..." Read -> http://t.co/YawLz… 22 hours ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.