November 14, 2012 10:25 AM·1 comment
Tags: 2012 Elections
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Please provide a valid email address.
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Please fill in the required fields.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- Wowza -> http://t.co/HK7bLjYWPU 3 hours ago
- RT @MinnPost: Congressional candidate Hagedorn referred to female politicians as 'undeserving bimbos' http://t.co/7k0hsdz5Ek 3 hours ago
- RT @mbrodkorb: I'll be @wccoradio with @HinesWCCO now to talk politics at the @mnstatefair... 3 hours ago
- RT @mbrodkorb: My latest post for the @StarTribune: "MacDonald's state fair showdown last straw for top Republicans" http://t.co/bITWRNo7DJ 14 hours ago
- NOW: Top GOP lawyer compares MacDonald to "the tax protesters who used to blow up the mailboxes of federal judges": http://t.co/bkcZiHRY8P 16 hours ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.