November 14, 2012 10:25 AM·1 comment
Tags: 2012 Elections
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
Sign-up for politics.mn’s daily e-mail updates
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @Rebecca_Otto: Garrison Keillor endorsed me. #ottoforauditor #goodgovernment 11 hours ago
- .@DanielSurman the tip from @rhonda4congress was not anonymous. I just didn't tweet who I spoke with... 12 hours ago
- An endorsement-filled Political Drive-Time: http://t.co/LIiicbab71 12 hours ago
- Legislative endorsements pile up in GOP race for governor: http://t.co/tE8gMqVTC7 #mngop 13 hours ago
- RT @RachelSB: The McFadden ad buy is starting to add up to real money http://t.co/bcXx2w4mf9 #mnsen 14 hours ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.