November 14, 2012 10:25 AM·1 comment
Tags: 2012 Elections
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @mbrodkorb: New -> "MN GOP Chairman admits party ‘forgot’ step to ensure Trump will be on ballot — legal challenge now expected” https:/… 14 hours ago
- RT @MPRpolitics: Republican Askar suspends race against Ilhan Omar https://t.co/qXapbJSCXV Aug 27, 2016
- RT @John_Rouleau: Schindler & Brown admit to campaign finance violations. https://t.co/oGv8aJnty4 Check from business account. #mnleg https… Aug 27, 2016
- RT @mbrodkorb: UPDATE: If #MNGOP Chair Downey did find out about the problem on Aug 3, why did he not call convention to fix issue? https:/… Aug 26, 2016
- RT @mbrodkorb: New post with updates -> “Donald Trump officially on Minnesota ballot — but open to legal challenge” https://t.co/wLUYJA41Ao Aug 26, 2016
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.