November 14, 2012 10:25 AM·1 comment
Tags: 2012 Elections
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Please provide a valid email address.
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Please fill in the required fields.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- .@MNGOP announces Bob DeHaven will now be "Communications Director and Media Liaison"...@brittnipalke moved back to @MikeForMN... 10 hours ago
- .@Severson releases statement tonight on @MNGOP ad featuring image of murdered 4-year-old child -> http://t.co/2VbkRmKNCl 11 hours ago
- RT @caitlinacarroll: The 2nd #mn07 debate starts NOW on @prairiepublic. 12 hours ago
- RT @TwoPuttTommy: At forum, candidate .@DawsonForJudge says she loves suing insurance companies & will probably have to recuse on cases if … 12 hours ago
- RT @MPRnews: Dayton defends MNsure rate hike math as GOP criticism mounts: http://t.co/CezTde6Hds 12 hours ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.