November 14, 2012 10:25 AM·1 comment
Tags: 2012 Elections
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Please provide a valid email address.
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Please fill in the required fields.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @mbrodkorb: New post for @Star Tribune "Jesse Ventura shocked the world once again" http://t.co/sYwz9KixKZ 8 hours ago
- Via a late press release: @mikeparry endorses @ScottHonourMN & @KarinHousley: http://t.co/kDlFaiu2mA #mngop 13 hours ago
- .@BigDfromMn -> You have endorsed Sheila Kihne, correct. @RachelSB 13 hours ago
- The fundraising analysis version of today's Political Drive-Time – July 29, 2014: http://t.co/1ebamTlA0D 13 hours ago
- Via @sctimes: "@ScottHonourMN wants to cap state spending": http://t.co/yPy61WfP5o 15 hours ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.