November 14, 2012 10:25 AM·1 comment
Tags: 2012 Elections
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Please provide a valid email address.
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Please fill in the required fields.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @mbrodkorb: New post for @StarTribune: @John_Walsh's "The Hunt" brings a new push to find Jacob Wetterling -> http://t.co/O6FXiYXyyP 8 hours ago
- RT @PhyllisKahn: With Secretary of State Mark Ritchie and colleague Barb Yarusso promoting the expo 2023 at the state fair http://t.co/GyuF… Aug 31, 2014
- RT @StarTribune: Will Michelle MacDonald's GOP drama be a boon to her campaign? http://t.co/D5q27dBteZ Aug 31, 2014
- RT @nathanmhansen: All Hagedorn signs have been removed from @mngop @mnstatefair booth. Aug 30, 2014
- RT @tpt: Don't miss a preview of #RooseveltsPBS on TPT 2 tomorrow night @ 6:30! http://t.co/mdy32wlYoi Aug 30, 2014
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.