November 14, 2012 10:25 AM·1 comment
Tags: 2012 Elections
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @MattSwenson: .@dglobe -- @GovMarkDayton shows turkey safe to eat http://t.co/uboWl1Kqrm Apr 30, 2015
- RT @christydesmith: Another post from @mbrodkorb on missing Lakeville sisters. https://t.co/o7CMhPyOwX Apr 29, 2015
- RT @gspphoto: Excited and honored to be recognized as 2014 Photographer of the Year by @visualmn Photos here http://t.co/wwXds7ZHxc http://… Apr 27, 2015
- RT @mbrodkorb: My latest post for the @StarTribune -> "Eagan man has information about missing Lakeville sisters" http://t.co/lnv7NUpcnc Apr 27, 2015
- RT @MinnPost: Michael Brodkorb: "Bomb-throwing is a part of being a party official." Q&A: http://t.co/N0RPEkJygF Apr 24, 2015
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.