November 14, 2012 10:25 AM·1 comment
Tags: 2012 Elections
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- In the mailbox today: New @MNActionNetwork mailing on pay increases -> http://t.co/sDhqXK2jRF 11 hours ago
- RT @CBlock1026: @RachelSB @politicsdotmn http://t.co/sDHinnkVTL Feb 26, 2015
- RT @CBlock1026: @RachelSB ,@politicsdotmn. In my mailbox today, 1st '16 mailer I've seen...gonna be a long campaign. http://t.co/flvUuYcMu4 Feb 26, 2015
- RT @mbrodkorb: Via tweet from @hrustar…The lit has already started to hit about salary increases. From @MNActionNetwork -> http://t.co/Ut9w… Feb 26, 2015
- RT @mbrodkorb: New for @StarTribune: "Legislator: MOA signs banning guns create 'killing zone'" -> http://t.co/BJTVXN2Rr7 cc: @bryanstrawse… Feb 23, 2015
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.