November 14, 2012 10:25 AM·1 comment
Tags: 2012 Elections
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @janekleeb: Ok! We have a new President of @DemChairs, the amazing @kenmartin73 from MN! Thanks @ChairmanBuckley for your years leading… 21 hours ago
- RT @Stowydad: #DNCchair race 2nd ballot. Win margin: 218 votes. Perez; 235 Ellison 200 Feb 25, 2017
- RT @Stowydad: Conventions are endurance contests. Some DNC members booked afternoon flights in hopes of 3p finish. Win threshold moves base… Feb 25, 2017
- RT @Stowydad: Results in: 214.5 winning threshhold. Perez 213.5. Ellison 200 #dncchair Feb 25, 2017
- RT @allisonsherry: Just before voting begins here in Atlanta https://t.co/75IFBuxoVb Feb 25, 2017
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.