The recently displaced Minnesota Senate Republican Caucus has reportedly only hired one communications staffer for the entire caucus – one staffer for 28 Republican Senators. The Senate Rules and Administration Committee is scheduled to meet on Thursday to finalize the staff roster and more changes could develop. Messaging will be key this session as Republicans work to re-build their brand after the 2012 elections. Look for the Minnesota House of Representatives to drive the message for Minnesota Republicans. Check back to politics.mn for updates.
- My Republican Friends, The System is Broken 20 comments
- The Photo ID Constitutional Amendment Debate: Does Voter Fraud Happen in Minnesota? 16 comments
- Memo to Kurt Bills: Time Is Running Out 15 comments
- The Battle for the Minnesota Legislature: The Minnesota House of Representatives 9 comments
- Don't Campaign Angry and Sexist Remarks Won't Help Either 8 comments
- My Republican Friends, The System is Broken 1568 views
- The Battle for the Minnesota Legislature: The Minnesota House of Representatives 1288 views
- Memo to Kurt Bills: Time Is Running Out 1224 views
- The Battle for the Minnesota Legislature: The Minnesota Senate 1017 views
- Don’t Campaign Angry and Sexist Remarks Won’t Help Either 945 views
Sign-up for Politics.MN Updates
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. If you have a suggestion on for a story on politics.mn, please sent an e-mail via the contact page.