It’s been a nice break, but I’m happy to be back at blogging. Today is the opening day of the 2013 Minnesota Legislative Session and regardless of the weather, the political season is always hot in Minnesota. Make sure to check back to politics.mn.
January 8, 2013 1:04 PM·0 comments
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @mbrodkorb: New post via @StarTribune -> Republican Party accuses Democrats of having 'subtle support for ISIS' https://t.co/YtkNTXogNP Nov 17, 2015
- RT @MNHouseInfo: Longtime tax chair #RepAnnLenczewski (DFL- Bloomington) announces she will resign her #mnhouse seat yet in 2015. #mnleg Nov 16, 2015
- RT @mbrodkorb: GOP endorses candidate in race to fill Petersen vacancy in Minnesota Senate https://t.co/f5loAiDIdA via @startribune Nov 15, 2015
- RT @mbrodkorb: .@RepMaryFranson raises concerns about Freedom Club connection to Liberty MN PAC mailings -> https://t.co/MyJi65uRfn Nov 10, 2015
- RT @LydenFOX9: Machiavellian mischief from @mbrodkorb on MN GOP PAC's eating their own. https://t.co/JbcrkkRxIF Nov 9, 2015
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.