It’s been a nice break, but I’m happy to be back at blogging. Today is the opening day of the 2013 Minnesota Legislative Session and regardless of the weather, the political season is always hot in Minnesota. Make sure to check back to politics.mn.
January 8, 2013 1:04 PM·0 comments
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Please provide a valid email address.
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Please fill in the required fields.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @chickenfranken: MT @gspphoto @alfranken press secy Ed Shelleby smartly insisted chicken gift basket stays out of St. Cloud photo op. ht… 15 hours ago
- NOW: Patrick Burns releases statement confirming he spoke with @MNGOP state exec. member Pat Anderson re: MacDonald: http://t.co/SOqLkjm1Fy 18 hours ago
- Here is copy of the resolution passed by the @mngop which they used to bar Michelle MacDonald from the #mngop booth-> http://t.co/sib4t1vHoQ 18 hours ago
- On @RonSRosenbaum's show...MacDonald said she was planning on traveling on plane for statewide tour, but was bumped from plane... 18 hours ago
- RT @RonSRosenbaum: MacDonald says she'd had no alcohol the night of her arrest. http://t.co/l5OVAwpZuR 19 hours ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.