It’s been a nice break, but I’m happy to be back at blogging. Today is the opening day of the 2013 Minnesota Legislative Session and regardless of the weather, the political season is always hot in Minnesota. Make sure to check back to politics.mn.
January 8, 2013 1:04 PM·0 comments
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @mbrodkorb: New post for @StarTribune -> "Former DFL lawmaker running to be Trump delegate to Republican National Convention" https://t.… 6 hours ago
- RT @mbrodkorb: New post for the @StarTribune -> "Howe campaign calls on Lewis to release archives of old radio shows" https://t.co/n8r1tZYP… Apr 27, 2016
- RT @mbrodkorb: .@HoweforCongress calls on @Jason2CD to release his old radio shows/podcasts. Howe campaign manager says Lewis will lose #mn… Apr 27, 2016
- RT @mbrodkorb: ICYMI: Poll from @resp_solutions @GabbyGiffords shows support for expanded background checks in Minnesota -> https://t.co/Lv… Apr 26, 2016
- RT @mbrodkorb: UPDATE: Post updated with @bryanstrawser statement from @mnguncaucus on poll by @resp_solutions -> https://t.co/LvESKbkFQI #… Apr 26, 2016
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.