It’s been a nice break, but I’m happy to be back at blogging. Today is the opening day of the 2013 Minnesota Legislative Session and regardless of the weather, the political season is always hot in Minnesota. Make sure to check back to politics.mn.
January 8, 2013 1:04 PM·0 comments
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @gspphoto: Excited and honored to be recognized as 2014 Photographer of the Year by @visualmn Photos here http://t.co/wwXds7ZHxc http://… 5 hours ago
- RT @mbrodkorb: My latest post for the @StarTribune -> "Eagan man has information about missing Lakeville sisters" http://t.co/lnv7NUpcnc Apr 27, 2015
- RT @MinnPost: Michael Brodkorb: "Bomb-throwing is a part of being a party official." Q&A: http://t.co/N0RPEkJygF Apr 24, 2015
- RT @Stowydad: Senate tax bill will be released Monday, Chairman Skoe says #mnleg Apr 24, 2015
- RT @patricktcondon: Clinton '16 campaign hires Minnesota lead http://t.co/UBiSrb2uxW by @allisonsherry Apr 23, 2015
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.