It’s been a nice break, but I’m happy to be back at blogging. Today is the opening day of the 2013 Minnesota Legislative Session and regardless of the weather, the political season is always hot in Minnesota. Make sure to check back to politics.mn.
January 8, 2013 1:04 PM·0 comments
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @mbrodkorb: Because of the false FEC info from Ortman's campaign, the media should change how it reports on fundraising totals -> http:/… 11 hours ago
- RT @mbrodkorb: In April, @JulianneOrtman told a reporter her cash on hand total was "about $250,000" when it was really $151,000 -> http://… 12 hours ago
- RT @mbrodkorb: Every campaign finance report ever filed by @JulianneOrtman's campaign has now been amended due to errors -> http://t.co/TUV… 12 hours ago
- RT @mbrodkorb: NOW -> My latest for the @StarTribune: "@JulianneOrtman's new campaign finance reports raise more questions" http://t.co/9O… 13 hours ago
- RT @AM950Radio: [AUDIO] Tonight @mbrodkorb joined @thedailyrep 2 discuss some laws tht may have been broken at the #MNGOP Convention. http:… Nov 25, 2014
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.