It’s been a nice break, but I’m happy to be back at blogging. Today is the opening day of the 2013 Minnesota Legislative Session and regardless of the weather, the political season is always hot in Minnesota. Make sure to check back to politics.mn.
January 8, 2013 1:04 PM·0 comments
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
Sign-up for politics.mn’s daily e-mail updates
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- Flawless response by Johnson's campaign to @Jeff4Gov's hospital stay: http://t.co/lU2v5GN4Mb 50 mins ago
- In e-mail, @JimHagedornMN says @AMforCongress "continues to duck debates" #mn01 #mngop 2 hours ago
- RT @PatKessler: Photographer outside Jesse Ventura defamation trial at St Paul federal court. http://t.co/xQuLMWQgem 2 hours ago
- Otto vs. Entenza, Honour's $500K in tonight's Political Drive-Time: http://t.co/w3uc7G8A76 17 hours ago
- Via press release: @ScottHonourMN announces campaign raised $600K during last fundraising period #mngop 19 hours ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.