It’s been a nice break, but I’m happy to be back at blogging. Today is the opening day of the 2013 Minnesota Legislative Session and regardless of the weather, the political season is always hot in Minnesota. Make sure to check back to politics.mn.
January 8, 2013 1:04 PM·0 comments
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @mbrodkorb: Update on this story soon. Read original story here -> "Candidate charge: Ortman advisor paid for endorsement http://t.co/Hh… 5 hours ago
- RT @mbrodkorb: Former GOP U.S. Senate candidate says top @JulianneOrtman advisor offered to pay "up to $5,000" for endorsement -> http://t.… Nov 23, 2014
- RT @StarTribune: Your Voices blogger @mbrodkorb: Ex-U.S. Senate candidates allege adviser of another offered to pay for endorsements. http:… Nov 22, 2014
- RT @mbrodkorb: My latest post for the @StarTribune: "Candidate charge: Ortman advisor paid for endorsement" http://t.co/Hh880zedaJ Nov 22, 2014
- ICYMI: FEC: @JulianneOrtman U.S. Senate campaign missing almost $130K http://t.co/gL51gP08ZV Nov 20, 2014
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.