It’s been a nice break, but I’m happy to be back at blogging. Today is the opening day of the 2013 Minnesota Legislative Session and regardless of the weather, the political season is always hot in Minnesota. Make sure to check back to politics.mn.
January 8, 2013 1:04 PM·0 comments
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
Sign-up for politics.mn’s daily e-mail updates
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Please provide a valid email address.
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @mbrodkorb: New post for @StarTribune: "Yada yada yada, and then we voted" http://t.co/pG3OaZFJu9 6 hours ago
- RT @StarTribune: McFadden's Senate campaign bets on frustrations with Washington http://t.co/5xqi7jdkpO 8 hours ago
- RT @mzipper: NOW its campaign time. @ABetterMN drops more than $100K ad buy for 2 weeks of time. http://t.co/iRCZNGtdMj #mnleg #mnpol 14 hours ago
- RT @Rebecca_Otto: The bus #mndfl http://t.co/KligSzrTEt 15 hours ago
- RT @stribgillespie: Why the extra bounce in cartoonist Steve Sack's step this week? Run, Michele, run! http://t.co/0dmFjZKYRs 17 hours ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.