It’s been a nice break, but I’m happy to be back at blogging. Today is the opening day of the 2013 Minnesota Legislative Session and regardless of the weather, the political season is always hot in Minnesota. Make sure to check back to politics.mn.
January 8, 2013 1:04 PM·0 comments
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @StribOpinion: Sack: Any last words? I'm sorry I attacked the PedalPub. http://t.co/H6Q3yJdbWk http://t.co/1SpVptYnyG May 27, 2015
- RT @PBhcarlson: Former lawmaker picked to head Walz's re-election campaign http://t.co/n4GvX2CbZQ May 27, 2015
- RT @jpkolb: Now @ Kolblog- Binding Caucuses: @Mngop's Loss is Minnesota's gain. http://t.co/SqbrwYiGAN Baby steps toward relevance! May 27, 2015
- RT @patricktcondon: Special session to be held in State Office Building http://t.co/efp2TTMmay #mnleg May 26, 2015
- New update -> https://t.co/e2kzLM8V02 May 26, 2015
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.