It’s been a nice break, but I’m happy to be back at blogging. Today is the opening day of the 2013 Minnesota Legislative Session and regardless of the weather, the political season is always hot in Minnesota. Make sure to check back to politics.mn.
January 8, 2013 1:04 PM·0 comments
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Please provide a valid email address.
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Please fill in the required fields.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- Via media advisory: @Jeff4Gov to make "MNsure ANNOUNCEMENT" tomorrow at 9:30 AM... 17 mins ago
- RT @Stowydad: #mdayton on MNsure. "Got off to a bad start. It's improving." "I don't think it's working optimally yet." #mngov 26 mins ago
- RT @mbrodkorb: One day after being convicted on multiple charges, MacDonald says in e-mail she's "looking forward to a seat on the Minnesot… 31 mins ago
- RT @BCookMN: $1,142,938 was refunded through the PCR program in 2013. Breakdown by candidates from the CFB here: http://t.co/NjsEwKhc4K 1 hour ago
- RT @RachelSB: DFL secretary of state candidate Steve Simons appears to be getting into the ad game, at least a little. http://t.co/xc9sAy6V… 1 hour ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.