It’s been a nice break, but I’m happy to be back at blogging. Today is the opening day of the 2013 Minnesota Legislative Session and regardless of the weather, the political season is always hot in Minnesota. Make sure to check back to politics.mn.
January 8, 2013 1:04 PM·0 comments
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @mbrodkorb: New post -> “Michelle MacDonald not endorsed by GOP” #mngop #mngop2016 https://t.co/kA4BhqJROG May 21, 2016
- RT @mbrodkorb: Via press release: @MNGOP elects Rick Rice as National Committeeman -> #mngop #scc2016 https://t.co/D5XwlzI6N1 May 20, 2016
- RT @mbrodkorb: From a vote at #MNGOP State Central Meeting: almost 20% of delegates did not know the Republican National Convention will be… May 20, 2016
- RT @mbrodkorb: Poor attendance at #MNGOP State Central Committee -> 340 delegates elected, only 189 present. With seated alternates, voting… May 20, 2016
- RT @HarryNiska: It's up! 2016 #MNGOP Judicial Election Committee Minority Report, by @davidasp and myself: https://t.co/v6onN7LwD1 As short… May 20, 2016
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.