It’s been a nice break, but I’m happy to be back at blogging. Today is the opening day of the 2013 Minnesota Legislative Session and regardless of the weather, the political season is always hot in Minnesota. Make sure to check back to politics.mn.
January 8, 2013 1:04 PM·0 comments
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @ppppolls: Sanders' 32% standing in Minnesota is the best we've found for him anywhere so far- demographics of state help him: http://t.… 36 mins ago
- RT @ppppolls: Democratic field in Minnesota- Clinton 50, Sanders 32, O'Malley 4, Chafee 3, Webb 2: http://t.co/kYes9DKGO7 36 mins ago
- RT @ppppolls: Even as Trump leads nationally we've found Walker up in MN, IL last 2 weeks- strong regional support in Midwest: http://t.co/… 40 mins ago
- RT @ppppolls: Second half of GOP field in MN- Fiorina/Kasich 3, Jindal 1, Gilmore/Graham/Pataki/Santorum <1, Perry literally 0: http://t.co… 40 mins ago
- RT @ppppolls: GOP field in Minnesota- Walker 19, Trump 18, Bush 15, Carson 11, Cruz 7, Huckabee 6, Paul/Rubio 5, Christie 4: http://t.co/kY… 40 mins ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.