It’s been a nice break, but I’m happy to be back at blogging. Today is the opening day of the 2013 Minnesota Legislative Session and regardless of the weather, the political season is always hot in Minnesota. Make sure to check back to politics.mn.
January 8, 2013 1:04 PM·0 comments
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @StarTribune: Michael Brodkorb: Mills campaign advisor says GOP activists "have been misled" about party's debt http://t.co/Mwsw6JE2yW 51 mins ago
- RT @gspphoto: Powerful words, common sense from @RepTomEmmer aimed at fellow Republicans on DHS, @mallofamerica http://t.co/AonWshgXPW By @… 23 hours ago
- RT @mbrodkorb: .@MNGOP chair repeats call for return of entire budget surplus -> "It is only common sense and a matter of fairness" http://… Mar 1, 2015
- In the mailbox today: New @MNActionNetwork mailing on pay increases -> http://t.co/sDhqXK2jRF Feb 28, 2015
- RT @CBlock1026: @RachelSB @politicsdotmn http://t.co/sDHinnkVTL Feb 26, 2015
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.