It’s been a nice break, but I’m happy to be back at blogging. Today is the opening day of the 2013 Minnesota Legislative Session and regardless of the weather, the political season is always hot in Minnesota. Make sure to check back to politics.mn.
January 8, 2013 1:04 PM·0 comments
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @mbrodkorb: FYI: Sen. Tomassoni is not bound by, nor required to comply with the advisory opinion issued by Campaign Finance & Public Di… 19 hours ago
- RT @mbrodkorb: Interesting read -> RAMS board did not interview 5 other applicants who were considered for job given to Tomassoni: http://t… 21 hours ago
- RT @mbrodkorb: UPDATE: The materials submitted by Sen. Tomassoni to the CFBoard will be posted tomorrow on the CFBoard website for public r… Jan 26, 2015
- RT @mbrodkorb: Via CFBoard staff: Sen. Tomassoni has requested all materials related to his request for advisory opinion be released. Avail… Jan 26, 2015
- RT @mbrodkorb: My latest post for the @StarTribune: "Decision by Tomassoni to bypass Subcommittee on Ethical Conduct is puzzling" -> http:/… Jan 26, 2015
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.