It’s been a nice break, but I’m happy to be back at blogging. Today is the opening day of the 2013 Minnesota Legislative Session and regardless of the weather, the political season is always hot in Minnesota. Make sure to check back to politics.mn.
January 8, 2013 1:04 PM·0 comments
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Please provide a valid email address.
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Please fill in the required fields.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @5hauser: @lukehellier But 10 days later Dayton was only up 1 in our Oct. 28 poll. Plus, Tom Horner was in race getting 13%. Whole diffe… 5 hours ago
- RT @5hauser: Our KSTP/SurveyUSA poll includes 39% Dems, 31% GOP and 29% independents. The margin of error is +/-4.1%. Poll conducted Oct. 1… 5 hours ago
- RT @5hauser: In our poll, Dayton has 85% support of Dems. Johnson has 82% support from GOP. Dayton leads among indys, 41% to 35%, down from… 5 hours ago
- RT @5hauser: KSTP/SurveyUSA: Mark Dayton leads Jeff Johnson 50% to 40%. The race tightened slightly in last 2 weeks. Dayton led Johnson by … 5 hours ago
- RT @5hauser: KSTP/SurveyUSA: Tonight at 10, our latest KSTP/SurveyUSA results in the Minnesota governor's race. Plus, highlights of today's… 5 hours ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.