It’s been a nice break, but I’m happy to be back at blogging. Today is the opening day of the 2013 Minnesota Legislative Session and regardless of the weather, the political season is always hot in Minnesota. Make sure to check back to politics.mn.
January 8, 2013 1:04 PM·0 comments
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Please provide a valid email address.
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Please fill in the required fields.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @mbrodkorb: My latest post for the @StarTribune: "In last debate with @GovMarkDayton, @Jeff4Gov struggles to offer specifics" http://t.c… 6 hours ago
- RT @MyFOX9: Confused about the election? Tweet us your questions. Hamline's David Schultz has your answers on Fox 9 tonight at 9:30pm. #FOX… 8 hours ago
- Last debate between @Jeff4Gov & @GovMarkDayton...didn't move the dial for Johnson. The race remains unchanged. 9 hours ago
- I'm sure MCCL will be surprised to learn @Jeff4Gov will propose no changes to abortion laws in Minnesota....#gotv 10 hours ago
- Last gubernatorial debate...inbox full of rapid response from @MinnesotaDFL...no rapid response from @MNGOP or @Jeff4Gov... 10 hours ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.