It’s been a nice break, but I’m happy to be back at blogging. Today is the opening day of the 2013 Minnesota Legislative Session and regardless of the weather, the political season is always hot in Minnesota. Make sure to check back to politics.mn.
January 8, 2013 1:04 PM·0 comments
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Please provide a valid email address.
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Please fill in the required fields.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @AJillSimons: .@MikeForMN says increase in MNSure rates released yesterday is example of "deceptive" Obamacare. http://t.co/R208EQhVHK 35 mins ago
- RT @MinnPost: The first gubernatorial debate proved the adage that all politics is local http://t.co/dFiZT4Qfvl by @cyndybrucato http://t.c… 1 hour ago
- .@MinnesotaDFL announces former Pres. Clinton will appear at an event for Sen. Al Franken & Gov. Mark Dayton on Oct. 10th at the U of M. 1 hour ago
- RT @_ToddStone: Confused about all the rhetoric about MNsure's rates for 2015? Strib new guy @chrissnowbeck brings some clarity. http://t.c… 2 hours ago
- RT @Stowydad: Minneapolis community fights recruiters for jihad (from @AP's @AmyForliti ) http://t.co/qoXJo0vn7q 3 hours ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.