It’s been a nice break, but I’m happy to be back at blogging. Today is the opening day of the 2013 Minnesota Legislative Session and regardless of the weather, the political season is always hot in Minnesota. Make sure to check back to politics.mn.
January 8, 2013 1:04 PM·0 comments
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @mbrodkorb: UPDATE: @tedcruz's campaign releases slate for #mn08 - list includes Wenzel who is running as Trump delegate -> https://t.co… 10 hours ago
- RT @mbrodkorb: UPDATE: Wenzel says he is not a Trump supporter, but is running in Trump delegate slot to support Cruz or Kasich: https://t.… 13 hours ago
- RT @mbrodkorb: New post for @StarTribune -> "Former DFL lawmaker running to be Trump delegate to Republican National Convention" https://t.… 20 hours ago
- RT @mbrodkorb: New post for the @StarTribune -> "Howe campaign calls on Lewis to release archives of old radio shows" https://t.co/n8r1tZYP… Apr 27, 2016
- RT @mbrodkorb: .@HoweforCongress calls on @Jason2CD to release his old radio shows/podcasts. Howe campaign manager says Lewis will lose #mn… Apr 27, 2016
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.