It’s been a nice break, but I’m happy to be back at blogging. Today is the opening day of the 2013 Minnesota Legislative Session and regardless of the weather, the political season is always hot in Minnesota. Make sure to check back to politics.mn.
January 8, 2013 1:04 PM·0 comments
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Please provide a valid email address.
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Please fill in the required fields.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @5hauser: Walker Ahead in Last Poll before Election in Wis.<br /> http://t.co/48WLbqi1fC via @KSTP 14 hours ago
- RT @tomscheck: GOP drunk driving mailer draws criticism from safe driving groups. #mnleg http://t.co/hG9BaSokHC 14 hours ago
- .@MPRpolitics Very unusual to see the candidate for governor mentioned third on a GOTV phone script... 15 hours ago
- RT @beth_hawkins: Michael Bloomberg's $100K brings sea of cash in the Minneapolis school-board race to $500K+: http://t.co/VWvO7WkOij 15 hours ago
- RT @KSTP: Dayton to Hand Out Treats at the Governors' Mansion on Halloween: http://t.co/R1563GSDX9 15 hours ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.