It’s been a nice break, but I’m happy to be back at blogging. Today is the opening day of the 2013 Minnesota Legislative Session and regardless of the weather, the political season is always hot in Minnesota. Make sure to check back to politics.mn.
January 8, 2013 1:04 PM·0 comments
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Please provide a valid email address.
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Please fill in the required fields.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @MNJobsCoalition: Democrats in Denial: Rep. @JoeRadinovich Edition. http://t.co/mrTKOdmpIw #stribpol #mnleg http://t.co/SnYyjZjV9o 1 hour ago
- RT @bgolnik: Lots of $ pouring into MN-8/MN-7, many vulnerable DFL reps there: Falk, Ward, Erickson, Sawatzky, Faust, Radinovich, Anzelc, L… 1 hour ago
- RT @John_Rouleau: Dear @GOP- If you have problems I can guarantee it isn't because I haven't given you $29. http://t.co/Mm1f3vp8Jv 2 hours ago
- RT @AJillSimons: FLOTUS: GOP had more money and influence in 2008 and 2012 and we won those elections because we showed up and we voted. 2 hours ago
- RT @RachelSB: Blog auto feed: Democrats allege Torrey Westrom took government perks too http://t.co/vPXJhGLKRP 2 hours ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.