It’s been a nice break, but I’m happy to be back at blogging. Today is the opening day of the 2013 Minnesota Legislative Session and regardless of the weather, the political season is always hot in Minnesota. Make sure to check back to politics.mn.
January 8, 2013 1:04 PM·0 comments
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @mbrodkorb: NOW: My latest for the @StarTribune: "Tomassoni memo shows he is working for RAMS during legislative session" -> http://t.co… 5 hours ago
- RT @mbrodkorb: UPDATE: New developments in the controversy involving Sen. Tomassoni and his new job with RAMS...more details in new post in… 7 hours ago
- RT @mbrodkorb: NOW -> Via @jpcoolican: "Tomassoni's lawyer also a registered lobbyist" http://t.co/4ILTwM3zmh Jan 30, 2015
- RT @mbrodkorb: Michael J. Ahern with Dorsey & Whitney, is a registered lobbyist for clients that would overlap with Tomassoni's role as sen… Jan 29, 2015
- RT @mbrodkorb: Sen. Tomassoni's attorney for RAMS issue is also a registered lobbyist for multiple clients at the State Capitol -> http://t… Jan 29, 2015
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.