It’s been a nice break, but I’m happy to be back at blogging. Today is the opening day of the 2013 Minnesota Legislative Session and regardless of the weather, the political season is always hot in Minnesota. Make sure to check back to politics.mn.
January 8, 2013 1:04 PM·0 comments
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- New -> "U of M student group denies involvement in alleged dirty tricks at Clinton campaign offices" http://t.co/VngJQJejhB cc: @ZekeJMiller Aug 22, 2015
- RT @thehill: Trump and advisers believe they've found a victory strategy: http://t.co/iaeX8eDJyY http://t.co/lX17NLGmFT Aug 21, 2015
- RT @politicalwire: Dozens of Clinton Emails Were Classified from Start http://t.co/PG0nGut8do Aug 21, 2015
- RT @mbrodkorb: New post for @StarTribune -> "Jeff Johnson to seek one final term as Hennepin County commissioner" http://t.co/X8Eq5zX49f Aug 20, 2015
- RT @mbrodkorb: .@Rebecca_Otto sends letter to @Rep_SAnderson’s committee at the end of hearing -> http://t.co/4RuQlm8SzC Aug 18, 2015
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.