It’s been a nice break, but I’m happy to be back at blogging. Today is the opening day of the 2013 Minnesota Legislative Session and regardless of the weather, the political season is always hot in Minnesota. Make sure to check back to politics.mn.
January 8, 2013 1:04 PM·0 comments
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @mbrodkorb: New post for @StarTribune -> "Ortman's campaign fined by FEC, sued by vendors for unpaid bills" http://t.co/vYH2OnYADV 58 mins ago
- RT @StarTribune: Rep. Tom Emmer leads Republican effort to lift Cuba embargo http://t.co/CEPPzJj79m Jul 28, 2015
- RT @thehill: Ivana Trump: Rape accusation story 'is totally without merit' http://t.co/FavRiql1G8 http://t.co/ipL5nw43J3 Jul 28, 2015
- I’ll be on @wccoradio in a few minutes with @HinesWCCO to talk about ’16 presidential race and @realDonaldTrump Jul 28, 2015
- RT @StribLopez: With new bump, Minnesota ushers in region's top minimum wage http://t.co/6wmOkQgaQ9 via @startribune Jul 28, 2015
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.