It’s been a nice break, but I’m happy to be back at blogging. Today is the opening day of the 2013 Minnesota Legislative Session and regardless of the weather, the political season is always hot in Minnesota. Make sure to check back to politics.mn.
January 8, 2013 1:04 PM·0 comments
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Please provide a valid email address.
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Please fill in the required fields.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @mbrodkorb: Yvonne Dean just sent me her favorite picture of Eric. This is how she wants people to remember him. http://t.co/ETdqRFDYl2 54 mins ago
- RT @kare11: Family of abused boy wants GOP attack ad pulled http://t.co/vktxIikhpH 2 hours ago
- RT @javimorillo: .@Jeff4Gov was already going to lose. The Eric Dean exploitation ad-however-is so despicable that every #MNGOP House candi… 2 hours ago
- RT @PatKessler: Grandmother of 4-yr old abuse victim asks MNGOP to take down ad w images of murdered boy. Tells WCCO: "It's living the pain… 2 hours ago
- Must read update from @PatricktCondon: "Grandmother of abuse victim tries to get Minn. GOP TV ad off the air" http://t.co/UDpvuZPKCE 2 hours ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.