It’s been a nice break, but I’m happy to be back at blogging. Today is the opening day of the 2013 Minnesota Legislative Session and regardless of the weather, the political season is always hot in Minnesota. Make sure to check back to politics.mn.
January 8, 2013 1:04 PM·0 comments
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Please provide a valid email address.
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Please fill in the required fields.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @PhyllisKahn: With Secretary of State Mark Ritchie and colleague Barb Yarusso promoting the expo 2023 at the state fair http://t.co/GyuF… 2 hours ago
- RT @StarTribune: Will Michelle MacDonald's GOP drama be a boon to her campaign? http://t.co/D5q27dBteZ 4 hours ago
- RT @nathanmhansen: All Hagedorn signs have been removed from @mngop @mnstatefair booth. 5 hours ago
- RT @tpt: Don't miss a preview of #RooseveltsPBS on TPT 2 tomorrow night @ 6:30! http://t.co/mdy32wlYoi 6 hours ago
- RT @TJErickson: Paul Gigot: Franken is running a low-key race. When you go out there it’s like “where’s Al?” You can’t find him. https://t.… 8 hours ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.