It’s been a nice break, but I’m happy to be back at blogging. Today is the opening day of the 2013 Minnesota Legislative Session and regardless of the weather, the political season is always hot in Minnesota. Make sure to check back to politics.mn.
Sign-up for politics.mn’s daily e-mail updates
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @Josh_Moniz: Republicans See Political Wedge in Common Core http://t.co/Pihf8cDyGu 11 hours ago
- RT @MPRpolitics: DFL and Franken raise nearly $50,000 jointly http://t.co/Q8xFVR83Z9 Apr 18, 2014
- RT @PoliticsMN: Dayton fundraising laps GOP gubernatorial field http://t.co/bDWIZ9ipag (free) Apr 18, 2014
- .@e_austin The campaign has my permission. Also, as noted on the "about" page of politics.mn, I'll disclose any paid work. Apr 18, 2014
- Minnesota not on list: RT @TheFix: Our new rankings of the 11 most competitive Senate races in the country is out! http://t.co/liOq6GmJnE Apr 18, 2014
On The Campaign Trail
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.
Balls & Strikes
Latest Political Videos
In the latest
In the latest
US Senate Candidate Chris Dahlberg has been touring the state, meeting with Republican activists right at their front door to discuss issues important most important to them.