It’s been a nice break, but I’m happy to be back at blogging. Today is the opening day of the 2013 Minnesota Legislative Session and regardless of the weather, the political season is always hot in Minnesota. Make sure to check back to politics.mn.
January 8, 2013 1:04 PM·0 comments
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Please provide a valid email address.
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Please fill in the required fields.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- Article: Minnesota: For governor, Jeff Johnson: Pioneer Press editorial http://t.co/zzXQmlOEUC 3 hours ago
- In the mailbox: @MNGOP @Kline4Congress mail: "Kline wrote the bipartisan law that lowered student loan rates." Pic -> http://t.co/7fMoVEk1Qp 4 hours ago
- .@Jeff4Gov on @1280ThePatriot with @mitchpberg -> "Momentum is on our side." 6 hours ago
- RT @PioneerPress: Mark Dayton, Jeff Johnson agree on jobs -- but differ on how: http://t.co/QmsWYe2DJp http://t.co/P8WCp3WwXG 7 hours ago
- RT @StribOpinion: Hagedorn’s stunning lack of judgment makes Walz a clear choice for MN's First District. Read the endorsement at http://t.… 11 hours ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.