It’s been a nice break, but I’m happy to be back at blogging. Today is the opening day of the 2013 Minnesota Legislative Session and regardless of the weather, the political season is always hot in Minnesota. Make sure to check back to politics.mn.
January 8, 2013 1:04 PM·0 comments
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
Sign-up for politics.mn’s daily e-mail updates
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- Downgrading @alfranken's chances vs. @MikeForMN, @LarrySabato moves MN SEN from likely Dem to Lean Dem: http://t.co/3TQY8ms861 15 mins ago
- RT @Rebecca_Otto: Garrison Keillor endorsed me. #ottoforauditor #goodgovernment 13 hours ago
- .@DanielSurman the tip from @rhonda4congress was not anonymous. I just didn't tweet who I spoke with... 14 hours ago
- An endorsement-filled Political Drive-Time: http://t.co/LIiicbab71 14 hours ago
- Legislative endorsements pile up in GOP race for governor: http://t.co/tE8gMqVTC7 #mngop 15 hours ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.