It’s been a nice break, but I’m happy to be back at blogging. Today is the opening day of the 2013 Minnesota Legislative Session and regardless of the weather, the political season is always hot in Minnesota. Make sure to check back to politics.mn.
January 8, 2013 1:04 PM·0 comments
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @mbrodkorb: Former Rep. Pam Myhra will announce tomorrow if she will be a candidate for Congress in the 2nd Congressional District... 5 hours ago
- RT @mbrodkorb: So, the MN director of Main Street Alliance (pushing the "Working Families Agenda" in Minneapolis) is a lobbyist for @SEIULo… Oct 5, 2015
- RT @mbrodkorb: New post for @StarTribune -> "Liberty Minnesota targets House Republicans in political mailings" http://t.co/jIIOV2gmvF Oct 2, 2015
- RT @mbrodkorb: GOPer on Jason Lewis for Congress -> "He would energize Republicans in a way the other current candidates are not" http://t.… Sep 30, 2015
- RT @mbrodkorb: New post -> "GOP buzzing about possible Jason Lewis run for Congress" http://t.co/LkQiqSmwx6 via @StarTribune #mngop Sep 30, 2015
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.