It’s been a nice break, but I’m happy to be back at blogging. Today is the opening day of the 2013 Minnesota Legislative Session and regardless of the weather, the political season is always hot in Minnesota. Make sure to check back to politics.mn.
January 8, 2013 1:04 PM·0 comments
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @StarTribune: After blocking Gov. Dayton's pay hikes, Minn. Senate moves to boost pay for 18 staffers. http://t.co/3P1WN8S1Hu http://t.c… 3 hours ago
- Full post -> "MN GOP to launch new campaign focused on returning entire budget surplus" http://t.co/Eph6Mowuqj #mnleg Mar 6, 2015
- RT @mbrodkorb: Via @MesabiDailyNews: "IRRRB Meyer loans under scrutiny" -> http://t.co/EKVnbsvgXU Mar 5, 2015
- RT @mbrodkorb: Via @patricktcondon: "Minnesota GOP leaves unpaid bills from 2014" -> http://t.co/btApc7p74R” Mar 3, 2015
- RT @StarTribune: Michael Brodkorb: Mills campaign advisor says GOP activists "have been misled" about party's debt http://t.co/Mwsw6JE2yW Mar 2, 2015
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.