It’s been a nice break, but I’m happy to be back at blogging. Today is the opening day of the 2013 Minnesota Legislative Session and regardless of the weather, the political season is always hot in Minnesota. Make sure to check back to politics.mn.
January 8, 2013 1:04 PM·0 comments
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Please provide a valid email address.
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Please fill in the required fields.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @mbrodkorb: UPDATE: MacDonald's legal team did not call a scheduled witness & MacDonald will not testify...defense rests. Closing statem… 10 hours ago
- RT @DailyAgendaMN: Did you hear what @MikeForMN said about the Adrian Peterson situation on @DailyAgendaMN ? #vikings http://t.co/klFCqWjQj… 13 hours ago
- RT @JohnCroman: PreferredOne has roughly 30,000 of the 59,000 private plans sold through MnSure Exchange for 2014. 13 hours ago
- RT @AJillSimons: Dayton: Vikings should suspend Peterson until accusations resolved http://t.co/agGFS9bc9T 13 hours ago
- RT @AJillSimons: Top selling insurer on MNsure won't be back this year http://t.co/Ufq7wFNDkI 13 hours ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.