It’s been a nice break, but I’m happy to be back at blogging. Today is the opening day of the 2013 Minnesota Legislative Session and regardless of the weather, the political season is always hot in Minnesota. Make sure to check back to politics.mn.
January 8, 2013 1:04 PM·0 comments
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @jpkolb: Now @ Kolblog- Binding Caucuses: @Mngop's Loss is Minnesota's gain. http://t.co/SqbrwYiGAN Baby steps toward relevance! 4 hours ago
- RT @patricktcondon: Special session to be held in State Office Building http://t.co/efp2TTMmay #mnleg 8 hours ago
- New update -> https://t.co/e2kzLM8V02 9 hours ago
- No representative from MN Senate at presser with @GovMarkDayton and @kdaudt re: special session details. #mnleg -> https://t.co/HaXZfrynOy 9 hours ago
- Is anyone from the Minnesota Senate at the announcement? #mnleg https://t.co/ALfqEC2Ea2 9 hours ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.