March 5, 2014 12:05 PM·1 comment
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Please provide a valid email address.
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Please fill in the required fields.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @larryrjacobs: Biggest single election of 2014: Scott Walker ahead by 1 vs Burke w 6% undecided in latest poll. Poll av tied at 47.3 htt… 27 mins ago
- RT @RachelSB: Blog auto feed: Bloomberg-founded gun group gears up in Minnesota http://t.co/Q3EviBG379 1 hour ago
- RT @RachelSB: Blog auto feed: By the numbers: The $12-plus million Eighth District race http://t.co/18ouy3O192 4 hours ago
- RT @McCulloughSam: @politicsdotmn A Duluth market specific spot with < 200 GRPs in that market is an astonishingly bad idea. Esp. with all … 4 hours ago
- RT @carockow: "Though it could become a true Toss-Up by Election Day" #mn08 http://t.co/qFYoqWeoUg 4 hours ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.