March 5, 2014 12:05 PM·1 comment
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Please provide a valid email address.
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @Stowydad: In race for open Sec of State, @RepSteveSimon (D) has cash edge: about $96K to $38K for @Severson (R) & $6500 for @SOSBOBMN (… 6 mins ago
- .@ChasAnderson Thank you for the info. 7 mins ago
- FYI - CFBoard reports are not like FEC reports. New reports are aggregate totals & calculations are needed to get info for specific dates. 8 mins ago
- COH 7/21 = @Mark_Dayton: $847,065.04 @ScottHonourMN: $542,242.77, @KurtZellersMN: $145,603.67 @Jeff4Gov: $122,886.49 @Seifertmn: $71,018.32 17 mins ago
- The last five tweets I sent out about the recent gov. campaign finance reports cover the period of June 1, 2014 to July 21, 2014. Enjoy! 26 mins ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.