March 5, 2014 12:05 PM·1 comment
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @mbrodkorb: New post for @StarTribune -> "Ortman received temporary legislative immunity from campaign lawsuit" http://t.co/00P7DNT8kN #… 11 hours ago
- RT @mbrodkorb: New post for @StarTribune -> "Ortman's campaign fined by FEC, sued by vendors for unpaid bills" http://t.co/vYH2OnYADV 15 hours ago
- RT @StarTribune: Rep. Tom Emmer leads Republican effort to lift Cuba embargo http://t.co/CEPPzJj79m Jul 28, 2015
- RT @thehill: Ivana Trump: Rape accusation story 'is totally without merit' http://t.co/FavRiql1G8 http://t.co/ipL5nw43J3 Jul 28, 2015
- I’ll be on @wccoradio in a few minutes with @HinesWCCO to talk about ’16 presidential race and @realDonaldTrump Jul 28, 2015
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.