March 5, 2014 12:05 PM·1 comment
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Please provide a valid email address.
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Please fill in the required fields.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @ZachPioneer: So Michelle MacDonald campaigned in Bemidji yesterday, and I got to talk to her: http://t.co/7aZn9YAI3O 3 hours ago
- Full post: @Mark_Dayton's campaign's first TV ad focuses on Minnesota's economy: http://t.co/KT4e52UcaB 3 hours ago
- RT @mbrodkorb: .@JonSeaton18 @osskopp The ad & lack of any response by anyone associated with @Jeff4Gov or @MNGOP should be very concerning… 18 hours ago
- RT @mbrodkorb: .@osskopp All campaign ads lack complete context, like a résumé. The debate between candidates will be about the missing con… 18 hours ago
- .@judyinplym Thank you Judy! 21 hours ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.