March 5, 2014 12:05 PM·1 comment
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @mbrodkorb: New post for the @StarTribune -> "Daudt said he gave Dayton 'one day' to increase salaries" http://t.co/ij2ceetW2v #mnleg 5 hours ago
- RT @mbrodkorb: My new post for the @StarTribune -> "Daudt told students 'almost no way' he'd lose in pay increase fight” http://t.co/ij2cee… 7 hours ago
- .@kdaudt is now against the #mnleg agreement on pay increases he previously boasted about -> http://t.co/jQRYJaq5LI http://t.co/nwfyPhoSF2 Jul 1, 2015
- RT @StarTribune: Dayton to re-issue pay raises to state commissioners. http://t.co/BbnKyWR0vn Jun 29, 2015
- RT @Stowydad: Application period for 1 of 2 upcoming MNSupreme Court seats ends Tues. Dayton says he's "conscious of the diversity factor" … Jun 29, 2015
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.