March 5, 2014 12:05 PM·1 comment
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Please provide a valid email address.
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Please fill in the required fields.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @MyFOX9: Confused about the election? Tweet us your questions. Hamline's David Schultz has your answers on Fox 9 tonight at 9:30pm. #FOX… 1 hour ago
- Last debate between @Jeff4Gov & @GovMarkDayton...didn't move the dial for Johnson. The race remains unchanged. 2 hours ago
- I'm sure MCCL will be surprised to learn @Jeff4Gov will propose no changes to abortion laws in Minnesota....#gotv 3 hours ago
- Last gubernatorial debate...inbox full of rapid response from @MinnesotaDFL...no rapid response from @MNGOP or @Jeff4Gov... 3 hours ago
- RT @jeremydrucker: When @Jeff4Gov was asked about his solution for MSOP, he responded, 'I’m not sure what I could stomach.' 3 hours ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.