March 5, 2014 12:05 PM·1 comment
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @mbrodkorb: My latest post for the @StarTribune: "Controversy over Tomassoni's new job continues" -> http://t.co/YUoGnP0Ypx 5 hours ago
- RT @aaronklemz: Re: Tomassoni - "When @mbrodkorb, @bspinmn, the Ely City Council & @minnesotabrown agree on something being fishy..." http:… 11 hours ago
- RT @Sen_B_Petersen: . @politicsdotmn 2 B Introduced this week Rep. Scott (Chair of Civil Law Committee). Sen. Dibble has agreed to co- in S… Jan 22, 2015
- Via press release: GOP David Gerson to run against Rep. John Kline again in 2nd CD; Formal announcement on Monday Jan 22, 2015
- The constitutional amendment introduced by @Sen_B_Petersen on data privacy in the MN Senate has no companion bill in the MN House. #mnleg Jan 22, 2015
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.