“We’re going to see spikes in premiums like no one ever expected. They’re going to kill a lot of families in this state.” Source: Jeff Johnson, Governor’s race, in person, on the issues: Jeff Johnson, October 24, 2014.
October 26, 2014 7:44 PM·1 comment
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @janekleeb: Ok! We have a new President of @DemChairs, the amazing @kenmartin73 from MN! Thanks @ChairmanBuckley for your years leading… 9 mins ago
- RT @Stowydad: #DNCchair race 2nd ballot. Win margin: 218 votes. Perez; 235 Ellison 200 9 hours ago
- RT @Stowydad: Conventions are endurance contests. Some DNC members booked afternoon flights in hopes of 3p finish. Win threshold moves base… 9 hours ago
- RT @Stowydad: Results in: 214.5 winning threshhold. Perez 213.5. Ellison 200 #dncchair 9 hours ago
- RT @allisonsherry: Just before voting begins here in Atlanta https://t.co/75IFBuxoVb 13 hours ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.