“Between voting with President Obama 97% of the time and refusing to support a ban on travelers from Ebola-infected nations, Al Franken has repeatedly put his partisan agenda ahead of what’s best for Minnesota families. With a record like this, not even Don Draper could sell Minnesotans on another six years of Al Franken.” Source: Becky Alery, McFadden Campaign Statement On Franken’s Jon Hamm Rally, October 27, 2014
October 27, 2014 11:17 PM·1 comment
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @Stowydad: Lawyer who bucked Trump seeks Minn. AG post https://t.co/VG4BoUEM2H Apr 17, 2017
- RT @mbrodkorb: Interesting strategy: @MNGOP Chair Downey sends out email blasting "Runaway State Spending, Again." Says "Give back the surp… Apr 11, 2017
- RT @lukehellier: .@timmiller_mn officially running against Collin Peterson - https://t.co/EexAEJmrNH #mn07 Apr 7, 2017
- RT @Stowydad: Otto gov camp watching who's watching Auditor Otto https://t.co/GLDEwks5bR via @mprnews #mngov Apr 6, 2017
- RT @keewatinrose: Interesting development #mn08 #mngov https://t.co/9sDQlxnENA Apr 6, 2017
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.