“Speculation is a really low turnout – all are apathetic, we are hoping that it favors our races.” Source: Republican Party of Minnesota State Executive Committee notes, October 30, 2014
December 2, 2014 1:28 PM·0 comments
Author: Michael Brodkorb Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Michael is an experienced communications, social media, public affairs & research consultant.
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @Stowydad: #DNCchair race 2nd ballot. Win margin: 218 votes. Perez; 235 Ellison 200 6 hours ago
- RT @Stowydad: Conventions are endurance contests. Some DNC members booked afternoon flights in hopes of 3p finish. Win threshold moves base… 7 hours ago
- RT @Stowydad: Results in: 214.5 winning threshhold. Perez 213.5. Ellison 200 #dncchair 7 hours ago
- RT @allisonsherry: Just before voting begins here in Atlanta https://t.co/75IFBuxoVb 10 hours ago
- RT @Stowydad: For those NOT watching at home, I wouldn't expect any actual results for hours. Cands (7) get 10 mins each once they GET to #… 10 hours ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.