The Speaker of the Minnesota House of Representatives fired back at a fellow legislator for public comments made about MNsure. In an op-ed published in the Rochester Post-Bulletin, Representative Paul Thissen (DFL-Minneapolis) fired back at comments made by Representative Greg Davids (R-Preston) that “[p]eople will die because of MNsure. That’s a fact.” […]
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Please provide a valid email address.
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Please fill in the required fields.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @tomscheck: Listen to Gov. Dayton's speech to the MN AFL-CIO via @MPRNews and #SoundCloud? https://t.co/3pP47zilck 7 mins ago
- .@MikeForMN chair @Molly_C_Cronin calls pro-@AlFranken mailing using Sandy Hook shooting "beyond reprehensible"... http://t.co/5gaqty0dS0 30 mins ago
- RT @RachelSB: “Americans for Responsible Solutions-PAC” has spent about $130K on direct mail to support #mnsen Franken http://t.co/L2uDBBFj… 42 mins ago
- RT @TheFix: This is how you run a campaign ad against a rich guy. http://t.co/vNAOfS2LwD http://t.co/nd1Sc6btM7 52 mins ago
- RT @gspphoto: .@PatKessler trying to muscle in on my territory http://t.co/tgOaxfs0Gj 58 mins ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.