The Speaker of the Minnesota House of Representatives fired back at a fellow legislator for public comments made about MNsure. In an op-ed published in the Rochester Post-Bulletin, Representative Paul Thissen (DFL-Minneapolis) fired back at comments made by Representative Greg Davids (R-Preston) that “[p]eople will die because of MNsure. That’s a fact.” […]
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Please provide a valid email address.
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Please fill in the required fields.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @KSTP: TRUTH TEST: McFadden takes aim at Franken's voting record. See what grade this attack ad received. http://t.co/wmxFtZ11wM 12 mins ago
- RT @MPRnews: Franken, McFadden complain about big money but still rake it in: http://t.co/YY0LMr0xJA http://t.co/6NmujJTqW0 4 hours ago
- RT @FrankLuntz: One month before the midterm elections, Republicans have a 67% chance of winning the Senate majority. #Election2014 http:/… 5 hours ago
- .@Erik_Paulsen releases new TV ad - "Paulsen Camping"...watch here-> http://t.co/BZNfN9jYGs 5 hours ago
- .@TeaPartyAlliance official @jduesenberg hits @Jeff4Gov for event with "east coast dirty politician" Gov. Christie -> http://t.co/sCy6wEaKtf 6 hours ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.