The Speaker of the Minnesota House of Representatives fired back at a fellow legislator for public comments made about MNsure. In an op-ed published in the Rochester Post-Bulletin, Representative Paul Thissen (DFL-Minneapolis) fired back at comments made by Representative Greg Davids (R-Preston) that “[p]eople will die because of MNsure. That’s a fact.” […]
Sign-up for politics.mn’s daily e-mail updates
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @timpugmire: In letter to oversight panel, Gov. Dayton says he wants MNsure rate info made public Oct. 1, if all health plans agree. 37 mins ago
- RT @PBhcarlson: National Republican Congressional Committee announces 1st CD candidate Aaron Miller "On the Radar" for Young Guns program. … 43 mins ago
- RT @KarinHousley: Honour & Housley: We Must Treat Our Fellow Republicans with Respect http://t.co/0IdCbgoNEW via @sharethis 11 hours ago
- RT @StarTribune: Dayton said he is unsure if release of MNsure rates would add light http://t.co/uoKcjqfFNo 14 hours ago
- Turmoil in tonight's Political Drive-Time: http://t.co/kwtRjMhMi5 16 hours ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.