The Speaker of the Minnesota House of Representatives fired back at a fellow legislator for public comments made about MNsure. In an op-ed published in the Rochester Post-Bulletin, Representative Paul Thissen (DFL-Minneapolis) fired back at comments made by Representative Greg Davids (R-Preston) that “[p]eople will die because of MNsure. That’s a fact.” […]
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Please provide a valid email address.
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Please fill in the required fields.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- @srmorse Nope. The postcard from the MN GOP displayed the voter history of the recipient. This group is mailing vote info in envelope. 3 hours ago
- RT @StarTribune: State Sen. Jeff Hayden faces new scrutiny for taxpayer-funded trip to New York, contradicting earlier statements http://t.… 4 hours ago
- ICYMI: MN GOP attempting to shame people into voting by mailing past voting history -> http://t.co/0LQXsYKp3T 4 hours ago
- Tonight's Political Drive-Time: http://t.co/4RdSPCy42V 5 hours ago
- RT @MPRnews: PoliGraph: MNsure rate hike rhetoric flies; claims inconclusive: http://t.co/JSruF0AuFh 5 hours ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.