The Speaker of the Minnesota House of Representatives fired back at a fellow legislator for public comments made about MNsure. In an op-ed published in the Rochester Post-Bulletin, Representative Paul Thissen (DFL-Minneapolis) fired back at comments made by Representative Greg Davids (R-Preston) that “[p]eople will die because of MNsure. That’s a fact.” […]
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Please provide a valid email address.
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Please fill in the required fields.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @StribOpinion: Endorsement: For U.S. Senate, Al Franken http://t.co/9SUGNmhNpV 5 hours ago
- Article: Minnesota: For governor, Jeff Johnson: Pioneer Press editorial http://t.co/zzXQmlOEUC 8 hours ago
- In the mailbox: @MNGOP @Kline4Congress mail: "Kline wrote the bipartisan law that lowered student loan rates." Pic -> http://t.co/7fMoVEk1Qp 9 hours ago
- .@Jeff4Gov on @1280ThePatriot with @mitchpberg -> "Momentum is on our side." 11 hours ago
- RT @PioneerPress: Mark Dayton, Jeff Johnson agree on jobs -- but differ on how: http://t.co/QmsWYe2DJp http://t.co/P8WCp3WwXG 13 hours ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.