The Speaker of the Minnesota House of Representatives fired back at a fellow legislator for public comments made about MNsure. In an op-ed published in the Rochester Post-Bulletin, Representative Paul Thissen (DFL-Minneapolis) fired back at comments made by Representative Greg Davids (R-Preston) that “[p]eople will die because of MNsure. That’s a fact.” […]
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Please provide a valid email address.
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Please fill in the required fields.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @mbrodkorb: UPDATE: Top national Republican on @MNGOP TV ad: "There is no place in politics for this kind of advertisement." -> http://t… 4 hours ago
- RT @mbrodkorb: It was a very emotional interview. I was first person to tell the family that Eric's picture was in a TV ad -> http://t.co/d… 6 hours ago
- RT @mbrodkorb: My latest post for the @StarTribune: "Family of 4-year-old Eric Dean calls on @MNGOP to take down TV ad" -> http://t.co/pt67… 6 hours ago
- .@MNGOP executive committee members angry @MNGOP is spending money on TV ad for @Jeff4Gov. One GOPer calls it "huge waste"...more soon. 9 hours ago
- RT @TimBlotzFOX9: MN Senate ethics panel deadlocks on finding probable cause to advance 2 complaints against Sen Jeff Hayden. More... http… 9 hours ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.