The Speaker of the Minnesota House of Representatives fired back at a fellow legislator for public comments made about MNsure. In an op-ed published in the Rochester Post-Bulletin, Representative Paul Thissen (DFL-Minneapolis) fired back at comments made by Representative Greg Davids (R-Preston) that “[p]eople will die because of MNsure. That’s a fact.” […]
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Please provide a valid email address.
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Please fill in the required fields.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- The Buzz: Michelle MacDonald to file complaint against MN GOP: http://t.co/tPlvXyenjZ #stribpol 34 mins ago
- RT @msommerhauser: .@MNJobsCoalition IE fund announces list of 12 outstate DFL legislators it'll target. Includes #stcloudmn freshman @zach… 2 hours ago
- Via advisory: MacDonald's will discuss alleged violations by @MNGOP officials of Fair Campaign Practices Act and other criminal statues... 3 hours ago
- NOW: Michelle MacDonald will have a press conference TOMORROW in Room 181, SOB to announce filing of complaint against @MNGOP officials... 3 hours ago
- RT @ErikLeist: .@StewartMillsMN out with what is probably one of the best ads of the cycle: http://t.co/eaikayVLqn #mngop 4 hours ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.