The Star Tribune reported yesterday evening that former State Senator Ray Vandeveer has been a paid consultant to the Senate Republican Caucus since March 2013. Vandeveer has been paid $4,500 from the Senate Victory PAC, a federal political action committee established by the Minnesota Senate Republican Caucus. Late last evening, I spoke […]
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Please provide a valid email address.
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Please fill in the required fields.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @StarTribune: Your Voices blogger @mbrodkorb: Family of Eric Dean calls on GOP to take down TV ad. http://t.co/X9zCCiMMnL 56 mins ago
- RT @mbrodkorb: UPDATE: Top national Republican on @MNGOP TV ad: "There is no place in politics for this kind of advertisement." -> http://t… 9 hours ago
- RT @mbrodkorb: It was a very emotional interview. I was first person to tell the family that Eric's picture was in a TV ad -> http://t.co/d… 11 hours ago
- RT @mbrodkorb: My latest post for the @StarTribune: "Family of 4-year-old Eric Dean calls on @MNGOP to take down TV ad" -> http://t.co/pt67… 11 hours ago
- .@MNGOP executive committee members angry @MNGOP is spending money on TV ad for @Jeff4Gov. One GOPer calls it "huge waste"...more soon. 14 hours ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.