The Star Tribune reported yesterday evening that former State Senator Ray Vandeveer has been a paid consultant to the Senate Republican Caucus since March 2013. Vandeveer has been paid $4,500 from the Senate Victory PAC, a federal political action committee established by the Minnesota Senate Republican Caucus. Late last evening, I spoke […]
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Please provide a valid email address.
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Please fill in the required fields.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @mbrodkorb: UPDATE: MacDonald's legal team did not call a scheduled witness & MacDonald will not testify...defense rests. Closing statem… 6 hours ago
- RT @DailyAgendaMN: Did you hear what @MikeForMN said about the Adrian Peterson situation on @DailyAgendaMN ? #vikings http://t.co/klFCqWjQj… 9 hours ago
- RT @JohnCroman: PreferredOne has roughly 30,000 of the 59,000 private plans sold through MnSure Exchange for 2014. 9 hours ago
- RT @AJillSimons: Dayton: Vikings should suspend Peterson until accusations resolved http://t.co/agGFS9bc9T 9 hours ago
- RT @AJillSimons: Top selling insurer on MNsure won't be back this year http://t.co/Ufq7wFNDkI 9 hours ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.