The Star Tribune reported yesterday evening that former State Senator Ray Vandeveer has been a paid consultant to the Senate Republican Caucus since March 2013. Vandeveer has been paid $4,500 from the Senate Victory PAC, a federal political action committee established by the Minnesota Senate Republican Caucus. Late last evening, I spoke […]
Sign-up for politics.mn’s daily e-mail updates
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- Flawless response by Johnson's campaign to @Jeff4Gov's hospital stay: http://t.co/lU2v5GN4Mb 3 hours ago
- In e-mail, @JimHagedornMN says @AMforCongress "continues to duck debates" #mn01 #mngop 5 hours ago
- RT @PatKessler: Photographer outside Jesse Ventura defamation trial at St Paul federal court. http://t.co/xQuLMWQgem 5 hours ago
- Otto vs. Entenza, Honour's $500K in tonight's Political Drive-Time: http://t.co/w3uc7G8A76 20 hours ago
- Via press release: @ScottHonourMN announces campaign raised $600K during last fundraising period #mngop 22 hours ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.