The Star Tribune reported yesterday evening that former State Senator Ray Vandeveer has been a paid consultant to the Senate Republican Caucus since March 2013. Vandeveer has been paid $4,500 from the Senate Victory PAC, a federal political action committee established by the Minnesota Senate Republican Caucus. Late last evening, I spoke […]
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Please provide a valid email address.
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Please fill in the required fields.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @MPRpolitics: GOP Gov. candidate Jeff Johnson continues to back GOP MN Supreme Ct. candidate Michelle MacDonald. http://t.co/7JEgeoNQvC 12 mins ago
- RT @tomscheck: Jeff Johnson, the Republican nominee for #mngov, says he's going to continue to back Michelle MacDonald: http://t.co/CsHuZ44… 30 mins ago
- Wowza -> http://t.co/HK7bLjYWPU 7 hours ago
- RT @MinnPost: Congressional candidate Hagedorn referred to female politicians as 'undeserving bimbos' http://t.co/7k0hsdz5Ek 7 hours ago
- RT @mbrodkorb: I'll be @wccoradio with @HinesWCCO now to talk politics at the @mnstatefair... 7 hours ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.