The Star Tribune reported yesterday evening that former State Senator Ray Vandeveer has been a paid consultant to the Senate Republican Caucus since March 2013. Vandeveer has been paid $4,500 from the Senate Victory PAC, a federal political action committee established by the Minnesota Senate Republican Caucus. Late last evening, I spoke […]
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Please provide a valid email address.
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Please fill in the required fields.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- I'm sure MCCL will be surprised to learn @Jeff4Gov will propose no changes to abortion laws in Minnesota....#gotv 7 mins ago
- Last gubernatorial debate...inbox full of rapid response from @MinnesotaDFL...no rapid response from @MNGOP or @Jeff4Gov... 15 mins ago
- RT @jeremydrucker: When @Jeff4Gov was asked about his solution for MSOP, he responded, 'I’m not sure what I could stomach.' 17 mins ago
- RT @AdamDuininck: To drink coffee or not? RT @lindenzakula: .@Jeff4Gov changed his position on his favorite candy! unbelievable! 18 mins ago
- RT @esmemurphy: ooh - @Jeff4Gov changes answer on favorite Halloween candy to agree with @markdayton to go with Mn based Pearson's salted n… 19 mins ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.