The Star Tribune reported yesterday evening that former State Senator Ray Vandeveer has been a paid consultant to the Senate Republican Caucus since March 2013. Vandeveer has been paid $4,500 from the Senate Victory PAC, a federal political action committee established by the Minnesota Senate Republican Caucus. Late last evening, I spoke […]
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Please provide a valid email address.
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Please fill in the required fields.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @TJErickson: Former Independence Party Chair Jack Uldrich and former IP Congressional candidate David Dillion endorse @MikeForMN http://… 3 hours ago
- RT @mbrodkorb: New post for @StarTribune: @John_Walsh's "The Hunt" brings a new push to find Jacob Wetterling -> http://t.co/O6FXiYXyyP 13 hours ago
- RT @PhyllisKahn: With Secretary of State Mark Ritchie and colleague Barb Yarusso promoting the expo 2023 at the state fair http://t.co/GyuF… Aug 31, 2014
- RT @StarTribune: Will Michelle MacDonald's GOP drama be a boon to her campaign? http://t.co/D5q27dBteZ Aug 31, 2014
- RT @nathanmhansen: All Hagedorn signs have been removed from @mngop @mnstatefair booth. Aug 30, 2014
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.