The Star Tribune reported yesterday evening that former State Senator Ray Vandeveer has been a paid consultant to the Senate Republican Caucus since March 2013. Vandeveer has been paid $4,500 from the Senate Victory PAC, a federal political action committee established by the Minnesota Senate Republican Caucus. Late last evening, I spoke […]
politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Please provide a valid email address.
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Please fill in the required fields.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- Clean sweep by the @MinnesotaDFL candidates for constitution offices in winning the endorsement of @StarTribune... 8 hours ago
- RT @5hauser: KSTP/SurveyUSA: Al Franken leads Mike McFadden 53% to 38%. That 15-point lead compares to an 18-point lead two weeks ago. 8 hours ago
- Via @StribOpinion: "Endorsement: For attorney general, Lori Swanson" http://t.co/q3ZInUo5zT 8 hours ago
- RT @uptakemn: Live video at noon Tuesday: #Mn06 debate between Tom Emmer and Joe Perske : http://t.co/ZnpBZJe9z6 #mnleg 8 hours ago
- RT @jpkolb: DFL has 31 offices, 125 staffers. GOP has 18 offices, "nearly two dozen" staffers. http://t.co/NDAR69Rc8W 9 hours ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.