The Star Tribune reported yesterday evening that former State Senator Ray Vandeveer has been a paid consultant to the Senate Republican Caucus since March 2013. Vandeveer has been paid $4,500 from the Senate Victory PAC, a federal political action committee established by the Minnesota Senate Republican Caucus. Late last evening, I spoke […]
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @PioneerPress: RT @PiPressPhotos: The great John Doman shot his last photo for the @PioneerPress on Friday http://t.co/IOXMFbYxK0 http:/… 8 hours ago
- RT @SenatorBenson: Thanks Douglas County for the warms welcome and cookies. Last convention for the weekend. #TeamThompson http://t.co/4N8g… 8 hours ago
- 13 ballots for GOP endorsement in HD 51A: @atoddharlin was leading with 55 - @VictorALake was at 36 - 59 needed. Convention ends. #stribpol 11 hours ago
- I'm hearing from multiple sources that John Kline's campaign ran the table of 35 delegates in SD 51 vs. David Gerson #stribpol #mngop #mnleg 11 hours ago
- @MNFamilyCouncil on Loon being denied GOP endorsement: "Minnesotans sent a powerful message to politicians today..." http://t.co/qs0Iz8b9wl 11 hours ago
On The Campaign Trail
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.
Balls & Strikes
Latest Political Videos
In the latest
In the latest
US Senate Candidate Chris Dahlberg has been touring the state, meeting with Republican activists right at their front door to discuss issues important most important to them.