politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Please provide a valid email address.
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Please fill in the required fields.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @5hauser: @lukehellier But 10 days later Dayton was only up 1 in our Oct. 28 poll. Plus, Tom Horner was in race getting 13%. Whole diffe… 6 hours ago
- RT @5hauser: Our KSTP/SurveyUSA poll includes 39% Dems, 31% GOP and 29% independents. The margin of error is +/-4.1%. Poll conducted Oct. 1… 6 hours ago
- RT @5hauser: In our poll, Dayton has 85% support of Dems. Johnson has 82% support from GOP. Dayton leads among indys, 41% to 35%, down from… 7 hours ago
- RT @5hauser: KSTP/SurveyUSA: Mark Dayton leads Jeff Johnson 50% to 40%. The race tightened slightly in last 2 weeks. Dayton led Johnson by … 7 hours ago
- RT @5hauser: KSTP/SurveyUSA: Tonight at 10, our latest KSTP/SurveyUSA results in the Minnesota governor's race. Plus, highlights of today's… 7 hours ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.