politics.mn’s The Weekly Wrap
Sign-up for politics.mn’s weeky e-mail updates
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Please provide a valid email address.
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Please fill in the required fields.
Latest Tweets from politics.mn
- RT @RachelSB: Blog auto feed: By the numbers: The $12-plus million Eighth District race http://t.co/18ouy3O192 35 mins ago
- RT @McCulloughSam: @politicsdotmn A Duluth market specific spot with < 200 GRPs in that market is an astonishingly bad idea. Esp. with all … 39 mins ago
- RT @carockow: "Though it could become a true Toss-Up by Election Day" #mn08 http://t.co/qFYoqWeoUg 41 mins ago
- RT @carockow: Rothenberg changes #mn08 ratings from "Lean Democratic" to "Toss-Up/Tilt Democratic" http://t.co/qFYoqWeoUg 42 mins ago
- I have not seen a campaign release three TV ads at the end of a campaign like @Jeff4Gov did yesterday. Usually one closing message... 44 mins ago
Authored by Michael Brodkorb, politics.mn is a blog focused on providing an inside perspective on Minnesota politics. Read more.