- A A press release issued tonightHigh RepresentativeEuropean Union (EU) For Foreign and Security Policy, Joseph Borrelland the European Commissioner for Crisis Management, Janes LenarczykDeclare that “The European Union strongly condemns the continued indiscriminate attacks on civilian buildings, including hospitals, schools and shelters” Vinnytsia.
- The Secretary General of the United Nations is Antonio Guterres “landed” By the number of civilian casualties in Vinnytsia. I am L “Condemns any attack against civilians or civilian infrastructure and reiterates its call for those responsible for these violations to be held accountable” international law, his spokesman said.
- According to Russian state news agency TASS, quoted Vitaly KiselevOfficer of the “Luhansk People’s Republic”, Russian and separatist forces entered the Sivarsk region of Ukraine’s Donetsk region. According to him, these promises cannot be verified at present and the city may collapse in a few days.
- Donetsk Region Governor Pavlo Kyrilenko announced this Thursday morning. “One dead and five injured” In BakhmoutAnd then, according to him, a Russian bomber in this zone to the east of Ukraine.
- The death toll from Sunday’s Russian bombing of an apartment building in Chasiv Yaril in eastern Ukraine has been reassessed to at least 48 people, including a child.Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky on Wednesday night described the attack as one of the worst. “The Horrors of Total War”.
- North Korea has officially recognized the two pro-Russian breakaway regions of Donetsk and Luhansk in eastern Ukraine., as independent nations, North Korean state media reported Thursday morning. Kyiv has announced it is cutting diplomatic ties with Pyongyang.
- Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba on Wednesday ruled out ceding territories to Russia.As part of a possible peace agreement, it states that no peace talks have taken place between Moscow and Kiev.
Check out our live stream from yesterday ICI.
Read our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
Maintenance. Wopke Hoekstra, Minister of Foreign Affairs Dutch : “Danger to our continent is maximum”
Report. Evacuation of the inhabitants of the bloodless city of Sloviansk “within the range of the Russian artillery”.
Chronic. Volodymyr Zelensky’s khaki shirt is a reflection of highly restrained communication
Map of the war in Ukraine, day by day