Cover Image: Strategic Communications Directorate of the Ukrainian Army / AP
- Washington accused, on Friday, November 4, that Moscow is trying to subjugate the Ukrainians by creating them. “Come” Winter is approaching. G7 countries should develop “Coordinating Mechanism” In order to fix the infrastructure that allows water and electricity supply. Providing water pumps, heaters, housing containers, toilets, beds, blankets or tents would also be a question.
- However, Ukraine’s Prime Minister Denis Khmyhal gave the assurance on Friday “Nearly half of all buildings in Ukraine are heated. These are schools, kindergartens, hospitals, apartment buildings (…). In Kyiv, 78% of buildings are currently heated.. According to him, the gas reserves will be enough to survive the winter.
- On the front, it is in the east of the country, especially « In the Donbass, Bagmouth and Soleder” That fights “Too Violent”, Underlining, Friday evening, the President of Ukraine, Volodymyr Zelensky. But “We hold our positions”He promised, emphasizing the significant losses in the Russian ranks, according to him.
- “During the day, the Russian aggressors fired three missiles and conducted five airstrikes and two multiple rocket launchers”, According to the staff of the Ukrainian forces in Lviv (west), Kharkiv (northeast), Dnipropetrovsk (center) and Zaporizhia (south).
- Kiev is a fermentation “Sentenced” they “Outtakes” Residents of the Zaporizhzhya and Kherson regions, where Russia operates “Forced Mass Migration”. They are taking place in Crimea and in the east (administrative regions of Luhansk and Donetsk annexed by Russia), the Ukrainian Foreign Ministry condemned. The Russian Defense Ministry announced on Friday that these population movements are continuing in proportion “Over 5,000” People per day.
- To counter this scenario, the US will finance the modernization of T-72 tanks and HAWK surface-to-air missiles. As part of the roughly $400 million project, the US president’s national security adviser, Jack Sullivan, announced during a meeting in Kyiv with Volodymyr Zelensky.
- In Red Square for the Day of National Unity, Vladimir Putin felt encouraged by this help from the West. « Geopolitical objectives, has nothing to do with the interests of the Ukrainian people” But the target “Weaken, disfigure and destroy Russia”.
- Exports of grain from Ukrainian ports resumed on ThursdayG7 pledges to do its part to deter Moscow after Russia returns to deal on humanitarian corridor“starvation” And do “Frozen to Death” Ukrainians this winter.
Find our live from yesterday by clicking In this connection.
“Proud social media buff. Unapologetic web scholar. Internet guru. Lifelong music junkie. Travel specialist.”