Cover Image: IHOR TKACHOV / AFP
- Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said Saturday evening that major problems with power outages were still affecting many parts of the country. Kyiv region and the capital, Odessa city and its region, as well as Kharkiv, Vinnytsia, Ternopil, Cherkasy and Chernihiv regions.
- New British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak paid a surprise visit to Kew on Saturday. And Volodymyr Zelensky met. He pledged £50m (€57m) in air defense aid to Ukraine and said the UK would continue to support Kyiv. “Until Ukraine Wins Peace”.
- Andriy Yermak, Ukraine’s president’s chief of staff, said on Saturday that Moscow had not officially contacted Kyiv for peace talks.. “The first step to be taken on the Russian side is the withdrawal of all Russian troops from Ukrainian territory.”Prelude to any discussion Mr. Yermak said.
- Russia ruled Provocative and Unprecedented” Poland’s decision to deny Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov entry into its territoryFor the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE) Summit of Diplomatic Leaders.
- Ukraine’s military said on Saturday that it was verifying the authenticity of the videos. According to Moscow, it proves that Kiev executed many Russian soldiers who surrendered.
Find our live from yesterday by clicking In this connection.
Chronic. Zelensky’s Lesson for Israel
“Proud social media buff. Unapologetic web scholar. Internet guru. Lifelong music junkie. Travel specialist.”