Cover Image: Yuri Katopnov / AFP
- The occupation authorities in Kherson, southern Ukraine, announced on Monday The “stabilization” Supply of water and electricityThe next day Two strikes that the Russians and Ukrainians blame each other for. They also damaged the Khakovka hydroelectric damIt annexed Crimea, a region occupied by Russian forces and where Ukrainian troops have been on the offensive for weeks.
- Kyiv is preparing for winter without heat, without water, without electricity. Power outages are planned in some areas today in a cyclical manner. Municipal officials plan to deploy around 1,000 combined heating stations, but this may not be enough for a city of 3 million people.
- “Every day it becomes more and more difficult to live in Bagmouth”According to Deputy Mayor Oleksandr Marchenko, the city is under siege by Russian forces. The city of Donetsk Oblast has been without electricity, gas and running water for almost two months. Russian troops, the deputy mayor told Reuters “An attempt to attack the city from various directions” But that the citizens “Wait”.
- Iran admitted for the first time on Saturday that it had supplied drones to RussiaBefore the invasion of Ukraine began. “They even lied about this confession”Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said in the evening. “We shoot down at least ten Iranian drones every day, and the Iranian regime says it could have delivered some, and that’s before a full-scale invasion begins.” From Ukraine. “Eleven Shaheds were destroyed on Friday alone.
- Washington accused Moscow on Friday of trying to subjugate Ukrainians by creating “Come” Winter is approaching. G7 countries should develop “Coordinating Mechanism” In order to fix the infrastructure that allows water and electricity supply. Providing water pumps, heaters, housing containers, toilets, beds, blankets or tents would also be a question.
- However, Ukraine’s Prime Minister Denis Khmyhal gave the assurance on Friday “Almost half of the buildings in all of Ukraine [avaient] Heating”. “These are schools, kindergartens, hospitals, apartment buildings (…). In Q, 78% of buildings are currently heated. » According to him, the gas reserves will be enough to survive the winter.
Find our live from yesterday by clicking In this connection.
“Proud social media buff. Unapologetic web scholar. Internet guru. Lifelong music junkie. Travel specialist.”