- Ukraine has resumed its exports Cereals For the first time since the Russian invasion began six months ago, the withdrawalA first ferry from the port of Odessa to the port of Tripoli (Tripoli district north of Beirut) on Monday under the terms of an international agreement that would ease the global food crisis.
- Secretary-General of the United Nations (UN), Anthony Gutierrez, A “hot” Welcoming the ship’s departure, Ukrainians expressed confidence that the resumption of exports was made possible by an international agreement. “Provides much-needed stability and support to global food security”. British Foreign Secretary Liz Truss, for her part, warned that she could “There will be a new shelling of Odesa port”A Russian strike on a Ukrainian port on July 23 raised concerns over the implementation of the agreement.
- And Explosive drone Six people were injured at the headquarters on Sunday Russian Navy from Black Sea in Sevastopol, Crimea; An unprecedented attack on this Russian stronghold on the Ukrainian peninsula annexed by Moscow.
- Russian attacks continue on Ukrainian cities, including MykolaivWhere Bombing attack According to local officials, the most intense since the start of the war has killed at least two residents. From Sunday to Monday night “Powerful Explosions” It’s been ringing again in this southern city, its mayor said.
- These strikes were deadlyThat would be Vadatursky, the owner of a major Ukrainian grain logistics company and his wife. In his Sunday speech, President Zelensky paid tribute to what he described as Mr. Vadatursky “Hero of Ukraine”.
- President of Ukraine Volodymyr ZelenskyHe accused Russian forces of adopting a tactic on Saturday “Terrorism” With the bombing of Ukrainian cities, the population of Donetsk region (east) declared a general evacuation.
- Russian President Vladimir Putinwas celebrated Russian Navy Day At St. Petersburg (North-West), with a speech promising attendance, “In the coming months”It is a new hypersonic cruise missile “Knows No Limits”.
- On Friday, a hangar housing Ukrainian military prisoners exploded Olenivka, in Russian-occupied Donetsk region, 50 dead and 73 seriously injured. A “Deliberate Russian War Crime”, according to M. Zelensky. Yes International Red Cross On Sunday, he said he had not yet received official permission from Moscow to visit the site.
Check out our live stream from yesterday ICI.
Read our articles, analysis and reports on the war in Ukraine
Report. “Poroshenko Battalion”, a political weapon for the future of the country
Portrait. Rustem Umerov, an experienced negotiator with President Zelensky
encryptions. Russia threatens to close Jewish Agency offices in Moscow
evidences. “People want Russians to die, hit by American weapons. It scares me. Because in these cases, we become like them: barbarians »
Tribune. “The border area of Donbass, which is not mentioned much, is an important strategic issue”
Report. In the forests of Kharkiv, patrol with Russian subversive hunters
true Reduction of Russian gas supplies: Westerners and Moscow blame each other
Map of the war in Ukraine, day by day